Reload this Page >

Homesick in France! Help

Homesick in France! Help

Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:41 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homesick in France! Help

Originally Posted by jdr
Spam or corned beef omelettes.
White bread lots of marg and jam and Tea....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:47 pm
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Jazzy n Lol;6137304]Ahem, she said English... I'm welsh and can cook a mean dish

Plus, after seeing spam with a prune on top as a starter, I am now under the impression that the french, mostly, cannot cook![/QUOT

You have to try prunes wrapped bacon.
Heaven
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:50 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by septimus
Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
Ahem, she said English... I'm welsh and can cook a mean dish

Plus, after seeing spam with a prune on top as a starter, I am now under the impression that the french, mostly, cannot cook!

Heaven
I guess you have been going to the wrong Restaurants. Try Mcdonalds i hear Le Big Mac avec Fromage deluxe est très bon.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Mar 31st 2008 at 6:12 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:10 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=septimus;6137600]
Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
Ahem, she said English... I'm welsh and can cook a mean dish

Plus, after seeing spam with a prune on top as a starter, I am now under the impression that the french, mostly, cannot cook![/QUOT

Heaven

The thought of that made me giggle - who invents these delicacies?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:21 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by septimus;

Heaven
But very messy. Bacon wrapped prunes, on the other hand....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:26 pm
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

Take wich way you enjoy most
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

with rabbit and pearl barley stew mmm
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by val50
with rabbit and pearl barley stew mmm
Yes as main course.
Tell me the pudding?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes as main course.
Tell me the pudding?
in Normandy no choice but to go with the tarte Tatin, although I'm always torn between that and mousse chocolate as I'm a chocoholic
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:44 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by septimus;
Yes as main course.
Tell me the pudding?
Spotted dick?

<aux pommes>
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:47 pm
Banned

in Normandy no choice but to go with the tarte Tatin, although I'm always torn between that and mousse chocolate as I'm a chocoholic
Personally miss the pud.and go for cheese walnuts and lettuce
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:51 pm
Banned

Spotted dick?
Spotted dick?
think you should see the Medic
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Spotted dick?

<aux pommes>
you do know you can get treatment for that
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:12 pm
Banned

you do know you can get treatment for that
I would hope he does.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:51 am
Born again atheist

Spotted dick?
Yes, I have. You were quite easily seen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.