Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

"Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

"Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:51 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

I'll warn you - I'm hard to impress. That Avatar better be an F22 or a De Walt Chainsaw .....
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:53 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
I'll warn you - I'm hard to impress. That Avatar better be an F22 or a De Walt Chainsaw .....
No just a Knightsbridge Cowboy.....At your Service Mamm.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:21 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Gordon Bennet, I knew there'd be guns in it somewhere - can you do an impression of Tommy Lee Jones? That might get me "smokin" and I don't mean Rothmans either ...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I will dig out my other Avatar tomorrow....

Waiting here.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:35 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by themoose

Waiting here.

Hope you are no holding your Br.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stanage2
Hope you are no holding your Br.
Not holding that, but holding
where you at?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:40 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Not holding that, but holding
where you at?

Given it up.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Given it up.
This is met with much sadness this end.

Dont give up, the next corner is always worth turning. The lights often go out, but sometimes its only a fuse.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:46 am
Banned

This is met with much sadness this end.

Dont give up, the next corner is always worth turning. The lights often go out, but sometimes its only a fuse.

Is that the problem, low power fuse.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:48 am
Grey Bombshell

Morning Moose Man, how are you this fine day?

We are all waiting with anticipation for Ka Ora's new Avatar. I am willing to bet a penny (don't laugh, that's a lotta money for me m8) it has GUNS in it

I'd give another penny to see this guy's CV

And another penny to be allowed to write him a reference .....

My ribs ache this morning from laughing, and oh boy, I needed that last night - what with that Lemon Bank thing going bust and now those insurance giants all going "Tango Uniform" (I am expecting you to have to ask me what that means!lol) I have a horrid feeling I may be trapped here in Old Blighty till I die.

What makes me laugh out loud, is that Lehman Bank Bunch gave their top guy (seems he was as much use as a chocolate fireguard) a 2 million dollar bonus last year .....

Bet HE can't afford to have his teeth fixed either ..... the more you got, the more you want. There should be a law:

"If you cock-up Big Time and have been paid Megabucks for it, when company goes Tits Up, you pay it back".

That might help productivity a bit ....

These people never learn do they?

Happy day to all

I have changed my will to ensure I am buried with a Laptop, so I can keep on postin and keep laughing even after the end .....
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Is that the problem, low power fuse.
Not for all, but for some. Have you checked your output recently!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:51 am
Grey Bombshell

"Lights out" Stan? Borrow electrical screwdriver from Ka Ora - he's bound to have one he uses on his kid's teeth or the family cat somewhere
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bet HE can't afford to have his teeth fixed either ..... the more you got, the more you want. There should be a law:

"If you cock-up Big Time and have been paid Megabucks for it, when company goes Tits Up, you pay it back".

That might help productivity a bit ....

These people never learn do they?

Happy day to all

I have changed my will to ensure I am buried with a Laptop, so I can keep on postin and keep laughing even after the end .....
Is this teeth. I dont want too many, just enough
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

"Lights out" Stan? Borrow electrical screwdriver from Ka Ora - he's bound to have one he uses on his kid's teeth or the family cat somewhere
I didnt know he had a cat. I have a freind who has cats.......they dont like anything electrical
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:20 am
Grey Bombshell

Who doesn't like anything electrical? Your friends or the cats?

Electrical Stuff deserves respect, and I give it, unstintingly. Even a simple hairdryer can kill, you know. In the wrong hands, (specially wet ones) a simple table-lamp one buys for creating ambient lighting effects can become the equivalent of a homicidal maniac. And don't even think about toasters - serial killers, toasters.

And let's face it, cats are smart. Anything that knows if it's whiskers won't fit through a gap DON'T GO THERE gets my respect as well. If only humans were as smart, there would be a lot less kids and old grandmothers with their heads stuck through bannisters ............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.