Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

"Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

"Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:08 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

Honestly, I had to laugh this morning. There was a pensioner on BBC Breakfast complaining she can't manage on £800 a month and can't afford a Dentist.

lmao - I would swap with her any day - she should try managing on £324. I recommend a piece of string and a door handle ...... and she wants a new pair of glasses and can't afford them. Again, break up two Jack Daniels bottles and use the bottoms - that will help love, and quite cheap at £34 for two.

Hope the dentistry is still as accessible and excellent in France as it was four years ago when I was there? And presumably they haven't fleeced English pensioners in France of their state pension yet? Mind you, I wonder how long it will take for Gorgon Brown to come up with a way of clawing THAT back .....

Andy
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:11 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Help I can't get my teeth fixed"...

Oops, think I need this shifting to Le Rendez Vous!

Too much Jack last night, forgot where I was ....

Sorry sorry sorry - Val, can you shift it please?

<hanging head in shame and false teeth fall out>

Andy
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50

Andy
Too much jack last night.

Whats going on here then

I suppose thats where the false teeth thing comes in
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:00 am
Grey Bombshell

lmao

Just suddenly hit me after I posted, that False Teeth and Jack Daniels' bottle bottoms might be more appropriate in Le Rendez vous, so before being banished to the Special Room for Naughty Expats who go Off Topic, thought I would let the Mods know I screwed up!!!!

False Teeth thing is not quite a joke - all me front ones are plastic - much easier to deal with, but are on prostheses so can't fall out and would destroy the door the handle was on before they would come out I think, as they used to stick em in with cement in them days ........
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:08 am
Grey Bombshell

Not as bad as this though .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5aX9GemmXA
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Andy
your wish is my command madame
Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Andy, you made it.

The floor is yours
Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:55 am
Grey Bombshell

Hey moose, as you know, me and the floor are old friends. If you spend as much time under the table as I do, it couldn't be any other way .....

Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:22 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey moose, as you know, me and the floor are old friends. If you spend as much time under the table as I do, it couldn't be any other way .....

I made friends with the floor first, it's my friend go find your own friend. In fact buy a bottle of Jack and I will be your friend, I avoid finding myself under the Table as I always bang my head.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:55 pm
Grey Bombshell

OK, you have the floor, I'll dive gracefully, Edwina and Patsy style, into the bushes.....

The soundtrack on this aint half bad either ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMG0C6m9i3E&NR=1
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:52 pm

OK, you have the floor, I'll dive gracefully, Edwina and Patsy style, into the bushes.....

The soundtrack on this aint half bad either ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMG0C6m9i3E&NR=1
I forgot to mention, I have some very good Pliers. sure we can get to the bottom of your problem..........
Old Sep 16th 2008, 6:57 pm
Grey Bombshell

Ouch!!!

I'd be trying that myself 'cept the ex got custody of the toolkit .... suppose that would be a good excuse to get the Old Jack out - anaesthetic.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:16 pm

Ouch!!!

I'd be trying that myself 'cept the ex got custody of the toolkit .... suppose that would be a good excuse to get the Old Jack out - anaesthetic.
Fret not, I would keep your mind off it.....
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:34 pm
Grey Bombshell

Hey hold on, I've had a thought! (now don't laugh)

I aint got pliers, but will nutcrackers do?

Yeah yeah, promises promises - great image THAT is - "come here little girl, I'll keep your mind off the pain" complete with pliers, guns and your scary computer knowledge!!!

Last time I was this turned on I was watching 9 Typhoons flying over Buck House ................
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:40 pm

Hey hold on, I've had a thought! (now don't laugh)

I aint got pliers, but will nutcrackers do?

Yeah yeah, promises promises - great image THAT is - "come here little girl, I'll keep your mind off the pain" complete with pliers, guns and your scary computer knowledge!!!

Last time I was this turned on I was watching 9 Typhoons flying over Buck House ................
I will dig out my other Avatar tomorrow....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.