Old May 6th 2009, 3:52 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ewood
Then I'm doomed!
Yeah,with a small willie...allegedly
Old May 6th 2009, 4:00 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Yeah,with a small willie...allegedly
Only about 13 pounds i think
Old May 6th 2009, 4:02 am

Only about 13 pounds i think
Is that like a football sock stuffed with wet sand,and similar girth?
Or are we talking about William?
Old May 6th 2009, 4:09 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Is that like a football sock stuffed with wet sand,and similar girth?
Or are we talking about William?
Old May 6th 2009, 4:10 am

Old May 6th 2009, 10:01 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Aside from Ewood's willie (hope he's ok by the way - the grandson not John Thomas) and Val's wondrous John Inman impression another wretched Bank Holiday coming up - seems to fetch out the world and his wife over here onto the roads, all appalling drivers en masse trying to get somewhere they don't really want to go as fast and as dangerously as possible. Starcross yet again is clogged with bloody caravans, mobile homes on titchy scary trailers, all trying to squeeze through minute gaps and go round 90 degree bends. I shall go MAD .............

Went up to my mum's yesterday to retune her televisions as she was "digitally enhanced" when the Stockland transmitter was decomissioned and was fed up of snowstorms on BBC1 and BBC2, and when we arrived she had a huge black eye the silly devil had only gone and fallen down a steep bank whilst trying to walk backwards down it to look up at her aerial! Typical, just as I am leaving for France, my wonderful independent "kick ass" mother turns into a little helpless old lady .................. Big Guilt attack, but we're still going.

She gave us a couple of rugs last week, one a Wilton, for our new French place, and we just chucked them in the back on top of a load of stuff we have had in there for three weeks ready to go to the tip. So we get to the tip, and I take the old TV's across to their special place, and get back to the car and Pete's unloaded the rest of the stuff including my mum's Wilton rug, so I hot foot it off to find it and get it back only to find two blokes, each holding onto one end of it, scrapping over it. I march up, "That's my mum's Wilton - hand it over". Lawks, thought my time was up the glares I got. Funny, although I'm 5ft 3, I think 20 years of teaching and working in the Prison have given me something - don't know what, some sort of menacing brooding authority - which comes in dead handy in cases like this, so they dropped it acting suitably intimidated and we loaded it up and went home. Pete was doing his conkers - expect he was thinking any minute I'd swing for em and end up in jail just before we are emigrating ............

God I hate this country ......... 2 hours at a tip - I feel like that celebrity programme "GET ME OUT OF HERE ..........."
Old May 6th 2009, 11:21 pm
laeti

Oh my god !!!!
You re never bored !!!
How can so many things happen to you in 1 day ?? !!!
I do hope you ll have a safe trip!
Concerning the previous posts I was a bit lost and couldn t really comment on the wet sandy sock affair .....
I was wondering where your new french home was.
I live in sunny south of france and today is a perfect day :sunny,warm and no more wind.I wish you the same weather and of course time to rest and less worries !

Old May 7th 2009, 1:21 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laeti
Oh my god !!!!
You re never bored !!!
How can so many things happen to you in 1 day ?? !!!
I do hope you ll have a safe trip!
Concerning the previous posts I was a bit lost and couldn t really comment on the wet sandy sock affair .....
I was wondering where your new french home was.
I live in sunny south of france and today is a perfect day :sunny,warm and no more wind.I wish you the same weather and of course time to rest and less worries !
Gawd, if you only knew how I long for "bored". Sounds like utopia to me, a bit of "bored".

Lovely south of France - beautiful at this time of year, we used to live in Tarn-et-Garonne, not strictly "south", more south west, but wondrous weather just the same. Bit hot in summer though, and that did turn cutting 2 acres of grass with a push mower in temps of 38 degrees into a bit of a bind, so we chose Brittany this time.