Wikiposts

HELP!!!!!

Old May 1st 2009, 11:16 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cleri
Never fear mate!
Aha, there's going to be a run on them for sure. Chemists across the nation will have queues of people, (all infecting each other) buying up stocks of that. And now they've changed the name - it's not called Swine Flu anymore, they've renamed it Hn51 or something equally innocuous to try to lull us into a sense of security and make us buy pork.

Tres bindweed, the scourge of any gardener along with nettles and liverwort, is one of those plants for which there can be no death no matter what. If this world is anihilated with flu or by asteroid, amongst the barren wilderness there will still be bindweed, nettles and liverwort. Reassuring in one way, but can cause severe desperation to gardeners throughout the land ...........

But I never cease to be amazed by the ingenuity of the human race when it comes to destruction of species, including themselves. Shame they don't put their talents to better causes really.
Old May 5th 2009, 12:39 am
laeti

No worries !!!! A PACS is not as formal as a wedding.You can wear whatever you want and no one is supposed to sing or anything like that.
I 've never been to one but a friend of mine is "pacsée" and it took 10 minutes,just time to sign the forms.
Now you can chill out and enjoy a cup of coffee
Laetitia.

Old May 5th 2009, 9:31 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laeti
No worries !!!! A PACS is not as formal as a wedding.You can wear whatever you want and no one is supposed to sing or anything like that.
I 've never been to one but a friend of mine is "pacsée" and it took 10 minutes,just time to sign the forms.
Now you can chill out and enjoy a cup of coffee
Laetitia.
Wow, 10 minutes, great, I want it over with as fast as possible as we have to dash back to the house to let the removal bloke in! Visions of him getting bored and driving my furniture back to England ............
Old May 5th 2009, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Wow, 10 minutes, great, I want it over with as fast as possible as we have to dash back to the house to let the removal bloke in! Visions of him getting bored and driving my furniture back to England ............

I just want to know who's taking the photo's of this auspicious
occassion and do you need a flower girl (I'm free)
Old May 6th 2009, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

smithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by val50
I just want to know who's taking the photo's of this auspicious
occassion and do you need a flower girl (I'm free)
Me too, Me too.. Don't have a frock, but I know that won't bother anyone here!!
Old May 6th 2009, 12:59 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smithyandlisa
Me too, Me too.. Don't have a frock, but I know that won't bother anyone here!!
I could fly in at the last minute...you know,all windswept and interesting....I do have a frock but it probably smells of mothballs
Old May 6th 2009, 1:08 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

I could fly in at the last minute...you know,all windswept and interesting....I do have a frock but it probably smells of mothballs
Likely to be an improvement then
Old May 6th 2009, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

smithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of lightsmithyandlisa is a glorious beacon of light

I always look windswept, but I don't remember ever looking interesting.
Old May 6th 2009, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by Ewood
Likely to be an improvement then
Shut it Grandad,just 'cos you smell of wee.
Old May 6th 2009, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by smithyandlisa
I always look windswept, but I don't remember ever looking interesting.
Old May 6th 2009, 2:44 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Shut it Grandad,just 'cos you smell of wee.
But I have a good excuse, whereas you haven't
Old May 6th 2009, 2:46 am

But I have a good excuse, whereas you haven't
Excuse me,I think you will find I have memory loss,not incontinence,and I wouldn't dream of blaming my shortcomings on my grandson (not that I've got one)unlike some!
Old May 6th 2009, 2:50 am
Far Kynelle

Excuse me,I think you will find I have memory loss,not incontinence,and I wouldn't dream of blaming my shortcomings on my grandson (not that I've got one)unlike some!
You remembered my little Willie well enough
Old May 6th 2009, 2:52 am

You remembered my little Willie well enough
I'm a girl...it's selective memory loss.
Old May 6th 2009, 3:34 am
Far Kynelle

I'm a girl...it's selective memory loss.
Then I'm doomed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.