Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

a Few very strange questions for anybody out there.

1. Has anybody else here encountered the frightening noise of hedgehogs "making out" or is my garden some kind of local knocking shop for the prickly little creatures?

2. can anyone out there speak frence-mouse? not surprisingly we recently discovered a little blighter was living in the walls, we plugged in the electric mouse repelling thingy's that the former owners left in, and the result...... the watch decided to come sit on the rug and watch tv with us so really I would like someone to tell the mouse that it is supposed to be scared! since then ( that was last night) he just shows blatent disregard for us and will sit in plain view not caring if we see it or not.
Harmony has decided to name it Jerry she really is starting to turn out to be as strange as me - although her dad is just as strange only differance is he dresses up in a wig and gets free holidays and paid for it

Oh i do pity my poor daughter when she has to explain what mum and dad do - daddy dresses up in a wig and mummy plays with dead people and maggots
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:07 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulajayne
a Few very strange questions for anybody out there.

1. Has anybody else here encountered the frightening noise of hedgehogs "making out" or is my garden some kind of local knocking shop for the prickly little creatures?

2. can anyone out there speak frence-mouse? not surprisingly we recently discovered a little blighter was living in the walls, we plugged in the electric mouse repelling thingy's that the former owners left in, and the result...... the watch decided to come sit on the rug and watch tv with us so really I would like someone to tell the mouse that it is supposed to be scared! since then ( that was last night) he just shows blatent disregard for us and will sit in plain view not caring if we see it or not.
Harmony has decided to name it Jerry she really is starting to turn out to be as strange as me - although her dad is just as strange only differance is he dresses up in a wig and gets free holidays and paid for it

Oh i do pity my poor daughter when she has to explain what mum and dad do - daddy dresses up in a wig and mummy plays with dead people and maggots
Hi there ,
1.I thought hedgehogs had to do it very carefully,perhaps its the pre mating dance .
2.Its nice to know mousy wants to share with you,perhaps it missed the tele.
I did not know there was such a thing as an electric mouse scarer,does it play tunes.
3.I am being very good and not asking you an obvious question,
Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi there ,
1.I thought hedgehogs had to do it very carefully,perhaps its the pre mating dance .
2.Its nice to know mousy wants to share with you,perhaps it missed the tele.
I did not know there was such a thing as an electric mouse scarer,does it play tunes.
3.I am being very good and not asking you an obvious question,
1,no the hedgehogs make a very very load grunting noise ( well i'm sure i would too if i had to piggy back all them prickles - pity they dont try lady on top ) I was terrified thought there was some fierce creature trying to get me

2, well the mouse sure enjoyed watching the wiggles and then eastenders then cold case should have put up subtitles
no the mouse thing apparently emits a signal at a frequency that is particually distasteful to mice oooo maybe i need to make him/her a little hearing aid
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

where is everyone im lonely
well on a totally differant subject
1. I love French Artisans!!!!!!!! in two days the one working for me has cut a huge hole in the lower bedroom ceiling to access the upper floor, fitted a stair case, insulated the roof and more importantly the ROOM IS CLEAN well actually both rooms are clean, the downstairs room is actually cleaner than before, all he needs to do now is unpack my boxes and i'll have to run away with him.

2, er cant remember what i was gonna say errmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah not looking forward to tomorrow - gotta go shopping which really is not much fun as it takes me 1 hour and 30 min approx to walk there, i do get a taxi back though. my oh is gonna buy me a 'yoghurt pot' when i come back off mi jollydays.

Well noone is arpond so i think ill g andtalk to the chickens next door - see if i can persuade em to give me some eggs - just fancy egg and chips
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:14 pm

where is everyone im lonely
well on a totally differant subject
1. I love French Artisans!!!!!!!! in two days the one working for me has cut a huge hole in the lower bedroom ceiling to access the upper floor, fitted a stair case, insulated the roof and more importantly the ROOM IS CLEAN well actually both rooms are clean, the downstairs room is actually cleaner than before, all he needs to do now is unpack my boxes and i'll have to run away with him.

2, er cant remember what i was gonna say errmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah not looking forward to tomorrow - gotta go shopping which really is not much fun as it takes me 1 hour and 30 min approx to walk there, i do get a taxi back though. my oh is gonna buy me a 'yoghurt pot' when i come back off mi jollydays.

Well noone is arpond so i think ill g andtalk to the chickens next door - see if i can persuade em to give me some eggs - just fancy egg and chips
Hey ho, how you doing, the works seems to be going well, bety your really chuffed.Whates a yogurt pot?Dont tell me it makes yogurt..or it grows yogurt
Im sure if you talk to them nicely they will lay for you....
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

a yoghurt pot is a little two seater car - similar loks wise to a smart car, but it basically has a lawnmower engine in it and can be driven sans permis
how do you say lay me an egg please chicken
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:38 pm

a yoghurt pot is a little two seater car - similar loks wise to a smart car, but it basically has a lawnmower engine in it and can be driven sans permis
how do you say lay me an egg please chicken

How call is that,you can go a million miles on 1 litre petrol yippeee(slight egg..zageration)that is a brill idea,I think its no tax too.

Ummmm.......cluck cluck,,,,cluck cluck
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:03 pm

P.S.That is a lovely photo,Harmony is soooooo sweet.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
P.S.That is a lovely photo,Harmony is soooooo sweet.
at this time of night no really she's not

APPARENTLY shes waiting up for jerry to come its a bit unnerving as due to the big hole in the bedroom we have to sleep on campbeds in the 'tv room'
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

i must apologize for the capitals - im not being rude im on messenger to my OH and if i dont have cap lock on he cant read it cos of all my smilies and stuff
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

artemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to all

hi all just logged on to say hi - it has been a sunny day here, but started raining a while ago now. Very wet tabby cat came through the cat flap and decided to walk all over keyboard whilst purring loudly. Glad my cat advice was useful it is one thing I know about as I used to work for the cats protection league in Bromley and have lost count as to how many cats we have given homes to. Our large fat grey cat has just gone to bed with my OH having been enticed by some cat treats. He will stay there all night, but weighs over a stone He is very sweet and grunts a particular hello when he bumps into other cats and humans ... he is a sweetie, very friendly and laid back. Haven't seen any hedgehogs this year, but we have a foxes den next door and they make the most peculiar sounds ... anyway I am off now .... good night everyone

Last edited by artemis; Jul 27th 2007 at 9:15 pm. Reason: added cat
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by artemis
hi all just logged on to say hi - it has been a sunny day here, but started raining a while ago now. Very wet tabby cat came through the cat flap and decided to walk all over keyboard whilst purring loudly. Glad my cat advice was useful it is one thing I know about as I used to work for the cats protection league in Bromley and have lost count as to how many cats we have given homes to. Our large fat grey cat has just gone to bed with my OH having been enticed by some cat treats. He will stay there all night, but weighs over a stone He is very sweet and grunts a particular hello when he bumps into other cats and humans ... he is a sweetie, very friendly and laid back. Haven't seen any hedgehogs this year, but we have a foxes den next door and they make the most peculiar sounds ... anyway I am off now .... good night everyone
Sweet dreams to you and yoursNow I know who to ask with any cat problems
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Hi paula jayne
How are u today ?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kate45
Hi paula jayne
How are u today ?
sulking! the weather has changed yet again and ive gotta go shopping
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kate45
Hi paula jayne
How are u today ?
How about you? and how did the Gothic fairy end up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.