Hallo out there.......

Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:51 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Originally Posted by paulajayne
Good evening all my lovely friends
how is everyone?
im getting all excited now cos its nearly xmas and oh finally home next week
Hi there glad to hear you OK missed you.Im going UK for Christmas the whole family will be there.so excited too.Glad OH nearly home.I got to wait till 19Dec.Lots love
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by val50
Hi Petal
good to hear from you - hope all is going well in your part of France?
Can't believe Christmas is so close now.
Will you be getting your yoghurt pot when OH is home?
no unfortunatly wont be getting the yoghurt pot till april as just found out that because of OH's work schedule weve got to spend Jan - April in Barbados so got my dad to come house sit for us

My part of France is doing fine still standing and getting colder (it almost reminds me of winters in Yorkshire )
although im still recovering from spending 5 hours trying to get from Montparnasse to the airport last week, really wasnt that impressed
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi there glad to hear you OK missed you.Im going UK for Christmas the whole family will be there.so excited too.Glad OH nearly home.I got to wait till 19Dec.Lots love
Im looking forward to my first christmas in my new home with oh and the children so it'll be log fires and plenty of food here.

ha my OH is home before yours Jonathan is back on the 7th

cant believe we were both in Paris around the same time we could have met up for lunch somewhere - that'll teach me not to check the board out
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

.... and here I am being very rude
hello and big hugs to the new members of our happy ( if somewhat odd) family hope you get as much out of the board as I have

everyone here is always there to give a shoulder to cry on or advice or even just an ear so you can have a rant ( trust me i know that from experience)

Love PJ and Harmony
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:16 am

Im looking forward to my first christmas in my new home with oh and the children so it'll be log fires and plenty of food here.

ha my OH is home before yours Jonathan is back on the 7th

cant believe we were both in Paris around the same time we could have met up for lunch somewhere - that'll teach me not to check the board out
Your kidding,you were in Paris same time,never mind.What are we both doin up at this time of dayI gotta try and get some sleepmy eyes feel like they got sand in em.Glad the family fine.I just read Barbados
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Your kidding,you were in Paris same time,never mind.What are we both doin up at this time of dayI gotta try and get some sleepmy eyes feel like they got sand in em.
have you been playing in the local childrens sand pit again?
i havent a clue as to why im still up - well actually i have ive just got back from a week with OH and got lots to do including shopping for pressies but once my bed warmed up im gonna go crawl in it
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Your kidding,you were in Paris same time,never mind.What are we both doin up at this time of dayI gotta try and get some sleepmy eyes feel like they got sand in em.Glad the family fine.I just read Barbados
i know instead of blue fingers and toes im being forced to spend the winter on white talcum powder beaches and blue sea - what have i done to have to endure such terrible hardship - i could be at home trying to chop logs and setting fire to myself
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:25 am

have you been playing in the local childrens sand pit again?
i havent a clue as to why im still up - well actually i have ive just got back from a week with OH and got lots to do including shopping for pressies but once my bed warmed up im gonna go crawl in it

At the moment I can hear scurring across the ceiling,Im wondering whats up there hope it aint a big fat Boris with boots on So Im waiting for whatever it is to stop stomping around.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:27 am

i know instead of blue fingers and toes im being forced to spend the winter on white talcum powder beaches and blue sea - what have i done to have to endure such terrible hardship - i could be at home trying to chop logs and setting fire to myself

Its a wicked world for you to endure,I feel so sorry for you
Great news for you bet you have fab time.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi anyone out there,.I thought I would open a thread,for you to just drop into to have a chat,.Or maybe swap ideas.Or if your going through a bad time or good time ,need a shoulder ect....This may go down the pan, but at least I tried.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There seems quite a few new people about so to say hallo to you also.
Hellooooooooo How's France?
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hellooooooooo How's France?

Hi Nu Shooz,
How you doin, its fine over here, well actually its really black outTrying to go sleep but my Im wide awake.How things your way?
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi Nu Shooz,
How you doin, its fine over here, well actually its really black outTrying to go sleep but my Im wide awake.How things your way?
Hi
First day of summer here today and it's rainy and windy lol, but it's a refreshing change.
I still want to go home, i'm fed up to the back teeth now. BUT....house for sale now so fingers crossed
Old Dec 1st 2007, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi
First day of summer here today and it's rainy and windy lol, but it's a refreshing change.
I still want to go home, i'm fed up to the back teeth now. BUT....house for sale now so fingers crossed
Sorry Nu-Shuz I managed to get to sleep 4am,Any way good luck with the house.Hope it all goes smooth for you.Sounds like not long now.Talk soonxxxxxxx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey whats happening?
no posts since 1st of Dec thats just wrong - where is everybody hiding
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:39 pm

Hey whats happening?
no posts since 1st of Dec thats just wrong - where is everybody hiding
Hi ya flower,hows it going,not long for you now
Im just popping by quick,got to get some paintings done, on a countdown now.Iv been naughty and got a bit behind(one slip on the key board and that could of read big behind)Hey I found a terrific Boris,he a big brute but is very lively.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.