Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:26 pm
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Gotta laugh, my OH and myself usually horrify people because we put lemonade in the wine, but a couple people tryed it and they do to and they are French, we may get deported for diluting the wine

Sacre bleu
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hallo out there.......

Hi again Dreamcatcher
should have guessed about the art style with your name - i can only blame it on the Many glasses of wine ive drunk I love the native american art in fact on my fire screen is a beautiful picture of two native americans embracing that my brother did many years ago.
My OH is another of 'those artistic types' though he is a professional musician who works allover the world which is why I can sit here drinking wine and not worrying bout work dont get excited he's not anyone really exciting not like hes Tom jones or anything
Do you have children (apart from ur work)

P
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:42 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tea Pot
Sacre bleu

I know Tea Pot how naughty are we. But we do drink tea out of a tea pot,well from the cup,after its been in the tea pot
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by paulajayne
Hi again Dreamcatcher
should have guessed about the art style with your name - i can only blame it on the Many glasses of wine ive drunk I love the native american art in fact on my fire screen is a beautiful picture of two native americans embracing that my brother did many years ago.
My OH is another of 'those artistic types' though he is a professional musician who works allover the world which is why I can sit here drinking wine and not worrying bout work dont get excited he's not anyone really exciting not like hes Tom jones or anything
Do you have children (apart from ur work)

P

You know us artistic types well thenIam part cherokee, no jokes about jeeps please,part romany(that always goes down well,not)born in uk.Which is why the subject, kinda all makes sense eventully.Three children all in uk with own familys(well two have)the others courting.I always wanted to play an instrument but alas you know the restWhat do you do(god thats an awful question isnt it)
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:51 pm

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

I know Tea Pot how naughty are we. But we do drink tea out of a tea pot,well from the cup,after its been in the tea pot
Thank goodness for that, god forbid you should be one of those people that shoves your tea-bags in a cup and forgo's the actual pot bit.....how to they say it in France - quelle horreur.....!

I can forgive the lemonade in wine though - if it is a rough bit of plonk, it wouldn't hurt.....

Tea Pot
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by Tea Pot
Thank goodness for that, god forbid you should be one of those people that shoves your tea-bags in a cup and forgo's the actual pot bit.....how to they say it in France - quelle horreur.....!

I can forgive the lemonade in wine though - if it is a rough bit of plonk, it wouldn't hurt.....

Tea Pot
You are safe Tea Pot, Its like a chinese tea ceromany in our house, its precious.The sad fact is Im not fibbing
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:01 pm

You are safe Tea Pot, Its like a chinese tea ceromany in our house, its precious.The sad fact is Im not fibbing

Glad to hear it too, it is a very important ritual to uphold (please don't tell anyone I don't use loose leaf tea anymore ).

Well, it's been lovely chatting with you - I shall have to pop to "France" more often....off to cook dinner

Bye for now

Tea Pot
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Dream Catcher Paula etc I think this thread has potential to become a chat site ...if it wasn't time to get the kids up and moving in Australia I'd stop for some input but will catch up with both of you soon for a chat etc about life in France.
Meanwhile I must away and pack school lunches etc.
Thanks for your replys on other threads too.

Cheers Kate
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

You know us artistic types well thenIam part cherokee, no jokes about jeeps please,part romany(that always goes down well,not)born in uk.Which is why the subject, kinda all makes sense eventully.Three children all in uk with own familys(well two have)the others courting.I always wanted to play an instrument but alas you know the restWhat do you do(god thats an awful question isnt it)
mmm what do i do at the moment nothing really i was studying at uni in my final year but had to drop out due to family problems - so as its not a problem where we live as long as we can get to an airport my oh can work
so i can afford to be a lady of leisure at the moment - till me andmy brain get bored and start some other hairbrained scheme
Yeah I know the romany thing goes down well its a great icebreaker at parties - and I wont mention how many times ive had to explain that romanies are NOT the same as the fair folk and stuff who are on the whole dirty
Although the upside has to be the colouring, and the great skin tone -
yep guilty as charged - Im part Romany too my grandparents were romany
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kate45
Dream Catcher Paula etc I think this thread has potential to become a chat site ...if it wasn't time to get the kids up and moving in Australia I'd stop for some input but will catch up with both of you soon for a chat etc about life in France.

Cheers Kate
WEll here's hoping it turns into a chat room this thing is soooooo slow at refreshing
well have a good day Kate hope to catch you soon

P
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:24 pm

mmm what do i do at the moment nothing really i was studying at uni in my final year but had to drop out due to family problems - so as its not a problem where we live as long as we can get to an airport my oh can work
so i can afford to be a lady of leisure at the moment - till me andmy brain get bored and start some other hairbrained scheme
Yeah I know the romany thing goes down well its a great icebreaker at parties - and I wont mention how many times ive had to explain that romanies are NOT the same as the fair folk and stuff who are on the whole dirty
Although the upside has to be the colouring, and the great skin tone -
yep guilty as charged - Im part Romany too my grandparents were romany
Yeah yippee, I like hairbrained schemes.It sure is a party popper isnt, makes me laugh,makes you cheeky though doent it.oops sorry,my new kitten just decided to try and type,she failed.....
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by Kate45

Cheers Kate

Hi Kate, thats a really nice thing to say look forward to hearing from you,happy lunch packing.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well i think unfortunatly I need to be going to bed OH away at mo so ive gotta get up with the little one
Think Kate is right though this looks like it could turn into an interesting chatroom

Well bon nuit
and before I go thanks for cheering me up - it doesnt take much just a bit of conversation with someone that is real im sick of having conversations with the numerous spiders i keep finding in the house, well i think your real it could be that you are one of the spiders and are on the pc upstairs - in fact i think you are - and that would explain the spelling mistakes

Hope to speak to you soon ( ill be on at some point tomorrow)

Love P

Last edited by paulajayne; Jul 25th 2007 at 10:41 pm. Reason: spiders taking possesion of the keyboard
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:43 pm

Well i think unfortunatly I need to be going to bed OH away at mo so ive gotta get up with the little one
Think Kate is right though this looks like it could turn into an interesting chatroom

Well bon nuit
and before I go thanks for cheering me up - it doesnt take much just a bit of conversation wit hsomeone that is real im sick of having conversations with the numerous spiders i keep finding in the house, well i think your real it could be that you are one of the spiders is on the pc upstairs - in fact i think you are - that would explain the spelling mistakes

Hope to speak to you soon ( ill be on at some point tomorrow)

Love P

Bonne nuit,oh no not the spiders,I call one Boris,I hope people drop by for a chat, nice chatting to you.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Kate, thats a really nice thing to say look forward to hearing from you,happy lunch packing.
actually we could set a time to come on if you fancy it then if a time is posted other people can always come and join us ( I WANT A CHAT SITE - THAT SOUNDS FUN)

LOL

P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.