Good movies

Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:24 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good movies

Aha, I did! Jean Reno, I love him, he's great. He played that cleaner in The Assassin SO well - a vicious killer, and he was really sweet, you couldn't help liking him. And also in it the wondrous Gabriel Byrne - he was in something with Keanu Reeves about lawyers - bit far fetched, but he's always so watchable.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Not to be missed tonight (Tues) on French Direct 8 Channel. Les Diaboliques.
A great french classic!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:51 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Ok for those with a) french digital telly, and b) those that can bloody well understand the language. Cheers Tweedy, but I'll give it a miss.

Did watch 'Defiance' last night though. About a 'colony' of Jews that set up camp deep in the forests of Belorussia in the second world war. True story and well worth watching if you get the chance. Daniel Craig gives a solid performance. 10/10
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:12 pm
Banned

fred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nice

I'm out in the sticks here so we never get legal copies of films. No one sells them as the pirates are so easily available and no one bothers enforcing any laws that there may be.
I did convert much of my DVD collection to WMV before I moved out.
I'm way out of touch with new films so I have seen very little over the last 18 months.
Having said that I have my anorak ready for when the new star trek film is available.
The downside is that it may never come here as science fiction isn't very popular here.
Anyone know of a download in WMV?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Not to be missed tonight (Tues) on French Direct 8 Channel. Les Diaboliques.
A great french classic!
Les Diaboiques, top film, very creepy and far better than the American remake.

That Defiance film took a lot of liberties with the truth Chant. Good film though, but I thought the brother was the better actor in it.

Daniel Craig turned up at the end of a Hungarian holocaust film I have just seen. Fateless. Based on a true story, not so much a film that runs along smoothly, more just snippets of the lead role's memory. Craig turns up as an American soldier. Hell of a shock to be honest lol.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:28 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fred uk
I'm out in the sticks here so we never get legal copies of films. No one sells them as the pirates are so easily available and no one bothers enforcing any laws that there may be.
I did convert much of my DVD collection to WMV before I moved out.
I'm way out of touch with new films so I have seen very little over the last 18 months.
Having said that I have my anorak ready for when the new star trek film is available.
The downside is that it may never come here as science fiction isn't very popular here.
Anyone know of a download in WMV?
Get VLC, and Watch Xvids or Divx. WMV is really not the way to go if you want to stay up to date with online content.

Watched No country for Old Men, All I can say is bloody excellent but the ending left me a little cut short. Going to Watch Max Payne tonight, Dark another Game turned into film like Resident Evil or Tomb Raider most reviews cut it to shreds but I like to form my own opinion.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:30 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Get VLC, and Watch Xvids or Divx. WMV is really not the way to go if you want to stay up to date with online content.

Watched No country for Old Men, All I can say is bloody excellent but the ending left me a little cut short. Going to Watch Max Payne tonight, Dark another Game turned into film like Resident Evil or Tomb Raider most reviews cut it to shreds but I like to form my own opinion.
I've not seen Max Payne yet, but my lad said it was possibly the worst film he's seen in years! Don't get your hopes up....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:45 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Le Chant
I've not seen Max Payne yet, but my lad said it was possibly the worst film he's seen in years! Don't get your hopes up....
I haven't kills an hour or two though. It's next Mondays Release's that im waiting for.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I haven't kills an hour or two though. It's next Mondays Release that im waiting for.
Finally letting you out are they?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:31 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Saw 'American History X' a good few years ago and thought it was brilliant. Violent, but good.

Guy Pearce is of Neighbours fame, and is a really, really good actor. He was good in 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert', and also in 'LA Confidential' - one of my faves!

Well done on your movie credit Gav!
All my favourites are older (not old )
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:35 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ewood
All my favourites are older (not old )
Pah my Great grandad saw you at the 1908 premieres of some of 'em..
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:36 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Pah my Great grandad saw you at the 1908 premieres of some of 'em..
Oh yeah? Well he had his Great grandaughter with him.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:48 pm

Oh yeah? Well he had his Great grandaughter with him.
He told me your eyes weren't too good .....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:51 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Cleri
He told me your eyes weren't too good .....
The sight of you certainly made them water. I had no idea a baby could have so much facial hair
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:54 pm

The sight of you certainly made them water. I had no idea a baby could have so much facial hair
He told me thru' a medium

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.