Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Godin Stove Parts

Godin Stove Parts

Old Dec 27th 2011, 10:15 am
Robert

Kontiki is on a distinguished road
Post Godin Stove Parts

I was asked about Stove parts the other day so here is a place that sells various items.
http://www.carre-lutz.com/acatalog/chauffage_1.html

If you have links it would be of help to people I am sure, Godin own web site is a waste of time
Old Dec 27th 2011, 1:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Godin Stove Parts

Do you remember what thread you were asked in? Was it this one by any chance?
Old Dec 27th 2011, 8:08 pm
Robert

Originally Posted by Sue
Do you remember what thread you were asked in? Was it this one by any chance?
No it was outside forum, but thought the web site may be of use to others
Old Dec 28th 2011, 1:09 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kontiki
No it was outside forum, but thought the web site may be of use to others
Ah ok. You aren't connected to that other site or anything?
Old Dec 29th 2011, 8:27 am
Robert

Originally Posted by Sue
Ah ok. You aren't connected to that other site or anything?
In what respect do you mean the other site or did you mean the other thread on stoves. My thread was specific to Godin as it is very difficult to find parts or outlets.

Last edited by Kontiki; Dec 29th 2011 at 8:31 am. Reason: Slight addition
Old Dec 29th 2011, 1:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

In what respect do you mean the other site or did you mean the other thread on stoves. My thread was specific to Godin as it is very difficult to find parts or outlets.
I was just checking you weren't connected with the site selling the parts. I'm sure that not's the case, but I had to ask.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 3:21 pm
Robert

No no connection, but here in France it can be very difficult to just buy simple parts, the Godin stove is a very popular stove and you would think buying parts is simple but it's not, I think maybe they like to keep these things in house so that the normal bod doesn't' take the artisans work.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 3:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

No no connection, but here in France it can be very difficult to just buy simple parts, the Godin stove is a very popular stove and you would think buying parts is simple but it's not, I think maybe they like to keep these things in house so that the normal bod doesn't' take the artisans work.
Well many thanks for sharing the link.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all

have you tried GTM shops ?
Old Dec 30th 2011, 9:55 am
Robert

Originally Posted by Scots in Treignac
have you tried GTM shops ?
Could you give ref please as the only GTM I found was a heat treatment.
Old Dec 30th 2011, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all

sorry, it's GITEM.

I think it's a franchise of electrical shops

My local branch at Seilhac (Correze) stocks and installs Godin stoves them and the branch at Tulle also has stoves
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:05 am
Robert

Yes found that, but no reference to parts at all.