Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Are French women from France hot?

Are French women from France hot?

Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Are French women from France hot?

Not sure , without a viewing !
What about Mylene Farmer , then ?
Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray51
What about Mylene Farmer , then ?
Attractive but not really my cup of tea.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Speaking of hot French women....
"J'adore les langues étrangères. Surtout celles des filles!"
-Coluche-
On reflection, I apologize to any French newbies who may have difficulty with this. It's a play-upon-words, which even in English often can be difficult to grasp.
It's a pun on the word 'langues' which can mean languages or (especially in this case) tongues......
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Arielle Dombasle ? Catherine Deneuve ? Sylvia Kristel ?
( and legions of others ) ...
- loved Sophie Marceau in any of her main ones ;
I really don't think any country in the world makes a sensual film , quite like the French ?
Great thread !
Old Nov 20th 2010, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

MacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really niceMacLover is just really nice

Yes most are hot but stuck up and shallow IMO.

Still if I find a woman that looks like Audrey Tautou
Old Nov 20th 2010, 7:36 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MacLover
Yes most are hot but stuck up and shallow IMO.

Still if I find a woman that looks like Audrey Tautou
After me you will be first
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 2:06 pm

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

One of my first observations on starting my new role in Paris was that the office seems to be jam packed with attractive young women. Now that I know most of them I can confirm that beauty is only skin deep.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 6:34 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at the risk of sounding shallow, and at the mature age of 52, and having struggled all me life to make my mark as an unattractive woman, I'd swap my degree, nice personality, sewing skills and ability with a chainsaw any flippin day if I looked like Carli Bruni ............. she can keep her voice though
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

le plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Well, at the risk of sounding shallow, and at the mature age of 52, and having struggled all me life to make my mark as an unattractive woman, I'd swap my degree, nice personality, sewing skills and ability with a chainsaw any flippin day if I looked like Carli Bruni ............. she can keep her voice though
And her husband
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Isn't Carla essentially Italian ?
( in which case , I'll rather take Monica Belucci , anytime , whatsoever...)
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 8:13 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray51
Isn't Carla essentially Italian ?
( in which case , I'll rather take Monica Belucci , anytime , whatsoever...)
Born Italian.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Once born Italian , always Italian ?
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:02 am
Just Joined

carldereims is an unknown quantity at this point

My french wife is stunning...but she looks more like a Swede, German or Czech!

The point is...there are loads of mixes in France.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:03 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carldereims
My french wife is stunning...but she looks more like a Swede, German or Czech!

The point is...there are loads of mixes in France.
Welcome to the forum.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carldereims
My french wife is stunning...but she looks more like a Swede.......etc
My mother in law looks like a swede too. Ugly, and probably tastes even worse than a turnip............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.