Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Are French women from France hot?

Are French women from France hot?

Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

bordeaux_boy will become famous soon enoughbordeaux_boy will become famous soon enough
Default Are French women from France hot?

Having recently watched a French film, I remarked to a French acquaintance how attractive I found Louise Bourgoin. Her reaction was, "piff.... that's the typical French girl look. There are thousands of French girls that look like her in France." I told her I like White French girls that look really pretty. She said, "Yeah, thousands like that in France".

Is this true?

Last edited by bordeaux_boy; Nov 18th 2010 at 8:16 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are French women from France hot?

Originally Posted by bordeaux_boy
Having recently watched a French film, I remarked to a French acquaintance how attractive I found Louise Bourgoin. Her reaction was, "piff.... that's the typical French girl look. There are thousands of French girls that look like her in France." I told her I like White French girls that look really pretty. She said, "Yeah, thousands like that in France".

Is this true?
Well they do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But if you have ever seen films with French stars such as Anémone, Charlotte de Turkheim, Josiane Balasko, Tsilla Chelton (aka Tati Daniel - who must have been a young girl once!) personally not my cup of tea on a date.........

However if your taste includes such actreses as Juliette Binoche, Sophie Marceau, Julie Delpy, Eva Green, Marion Cotillard well, now you're talking!

Many people say there are 3 things the French do very well - food, wine and women. However if you've ever ordered by accident a steak tartare, tried some (but admittedly not all) vin du pays, or seen a French film with some of the above actresses you may disagree!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:01 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Well they do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But if you have ever seen films with French stars such as Anémone, Charlotte de Turkheim, Josiane Balasko, Tsilla Chelton (aka Tati Daniel - who must have been a young girl once!) personally not my cup of tea on a date.........

However if your taste includes such actreses as Juliette Binoche, Sophie Marceau, Julie Delpy, Eva Green, Marion Cotillard well, now you're talking!

Many people say there are 3 things the French do very well - food, wine and women. However if you've ever ordered by accident a steak tartare, tried some (but admittedly not all) vin du pays, or seen a French film with some of the above actresses you may disagree!
Give me Audrey Tautou any day. Again I wouldn't say they are more attractive, I would say they are more prone to a moody allure that appears quite sexy. A while back before I got married I used to work in London and would find myself in photo shoots and model agencies as part of the job I was doing and to be quite honest most of the girls I met were pretty shallow and not what I would call people you would want to settle down and spend your life with. Who wants a girl that wont wash up because of her nails. Surface beauty is one thing, It's whats inside that matters.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Nov 19th 2010 at 11:15 am.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

le plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Give me Audrey Tautou any day. Again I wouldn't say they are more attractive, I would say they are more prone to a moody allure that appears quite sexy. A while back before I got married I used to work in London and would find myself in photo shoots and model agencies as part of the job I was doing and to be quite honest most of the girls I met were pretty shallow and not what I would call people you would want to settle down and spend your life with. Who wants a girl that wont wash up because of her nails. Surface beauty is one thing, It's whats inside that matters.
I quite like Juilette Binoche, but then again, I wouldn't say no to Sophie Marceau
Old Nov 19th 2010, 9:05 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by le plumber
I quite like Juilette Binoche, but then again, I wouldn't say no to Sophie Marceau
Funny she is boffing the highlander
Old Nov 19th 2010, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

bordeaux_boy will become famous soon enoughbordeaux_boy will become famous soon enough

I don't like any of the women mentioned. I used to fancy Eva Greene, kinda gone off her now.

I like, off the top of my head:

Louise Bourgoin
Alizée
Nolwenn Leroy
Old Nov 20th 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

For starters , have a look at L Ete Meurtrier ( Isabelle Adjani ) , then Betty Blue ( Beatrice Dalle ) ; then we can progress to , say : Carole Bouquet or Elodie Bouchez ...or some of the so-called pop-chanteuses ...
IMHO , there are just so many in the running , this thread could become never-ending...
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

le plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond reputele plumber has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray51
IMHO , there are just so many in the running , this thread could become never-ending...

I think you could be right, lol
Old Nov 20th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

wetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nicewetwang is just really nice

I think the OP meant in real life are there many attractive women?
In my neck of the woods the answer is no. That goes for men too.
Generally there seem to be two branches of French. One is testimony to its peasant past, small and gnarled and the other, mainly City based, descendants of the aristocrats.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Yes, I meant generally in real life. This thread is in danger of being derailed by people mentioning tacky celebrities.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

We have two women who are French-speaking. One is from France. Both are hot as hell.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of hot French women....
"J'adore les langues étrangères. Surtout celles des filles!"
-Coluche-
Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:20 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Speaking of hot French women....
"J'adore les langues étrangères. Surtout celles des filles!"
-Coluche-
Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by discobay
We have two women who are French-speaking. One is from France. Both are hot as hell.
Could it be the WA weather ?
Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray51
Could it be the WA weather ?
Wouldn't that make me hot too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.