Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

French family in England....

French family in England....

Old Apr 24th 2009, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

BRIGHTON13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking French family in England....

First excuse me for my writting....very sorry ! Hello, we are a french family and we live in England since 1,5 year, it 's very good for us.
For one year we live to Watford, but it's not very good for us... and finaly we have move to Brighton, oh it's so....beautiful and very nice. (in France, my family live to Marseille.
Just for tell you " un petit bonjour de l'Angleterre". Bye bye
Old Apr 25th 2009, 8:56 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French family in England....

Welcome to the forum. Do you enjoy the food in England? Cornish Pasties? Sausages for breakfast? Tripe?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Hi, yes it's good the pastries, the cheescakes, and the Pie, it s very good, but not the Fish and Chips, it s very too fat......
And Brighton it s too.....nice.... but today there is a little bit some wind....
Enjoy your day, bye
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:45 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRIGHTON13
little bit some wind....
Yes this is the problem with pastries, the cheescakes, and the Pie and the Fish and Chips.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:46 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, it's very nice Brighton - if you walk along in the evening by the sea, you will see what looks like a black cloud swooping in low, and then a huge flock of starlings (birds) all land on the old pier - they have been doing that for years. It's lovely to see.

Don't know about "a bit of wind" as here in Devon we have gale force winds!

Have a nice weekend in Brighton.

Tres, honestly, tripe for breakfast!!! In fact YUK to tripe at any time ......
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:26 am
Just Joined

hmy: hi, excuse me but what is it " tripe", is like us th pig ? In England i dont know it s what.
My young son eat the morning before to go to school, the english breakfast, he likes this...
bye bye :
thumbsup:
Old Apr 25th 2009, 2:37 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

hmy: hi, excuse me but what is it " tripe", is like us th pig ? In England i dont know it s what.
My young son eat the morning before to go to school, the english breakfast, he likes this...
bye bye :
thumbsup:
tripe = tripes, quelle horreur!
I used to go to Brighton often when I lived along the coast in Bexhill. What do you think of the Brighton Pavilion?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:35 pm
down under where

Where in France are you from? You're not that new girl in the archers are you?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Hi, in France i lived in Marseille, my family lives there. It s a town with too much sun, sea and beach, do you know ? It s in the South. Bye
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud of

Hi, in France i lived in Marseille, my family lives there. It s a town with too much sun, sea and beach, do you know ? It s in the South. Bye
i like the deep fried che che (i think its pronounced like that) in l'Estaque west of Marseille its a speciality of the village...
made with corn flour...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:27 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Nibbler
i like the deep fried che che (i think its pronounced like that) in l'Estaque west of Marseille its a speciality of the village...
made with corn flour...
Enough of your mafiosi slang on this site thank you. Rule number 42: No secret languages allowed.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by treskillard
Enough of your mafiosi slang on this site thank you. Rule number 42: No secret languages allowed.
Time for a nice sleep and your tablets......night....night
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:59 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by Nibbler
Time for a nice sleep and your tablets......night....night
That's what those little tablets with the smiley face are for.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Hi, ok good evening every one . I know the " chichi " or " panis". It s very good but fried in the oil... be careful with the fat with the summer, on the beach it's not nice.... Bye see you