EURO rate

Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:44 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EURO rate

Originally Posted by stanage2
Yes, but you get more for the same money.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Andrea50

Give me an old fashioned Lumberjack any day of the week.
Hi if you manage to find a lumberjack can you send him me for a couple of days I married one of those new men
could also do with a plasterer, painter and gardener

as my hubby is useless at most things this left me with - all the gardening to do, decorating,plastering, insulating the loft (but have managed to find a very nice man to help with that) and chopping all the wood that he kindly arranged to have delivered while he was away

PJ
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:05 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

11/11/2008 down today 1.221, Féte Day in France

12/11/2008 A slight rise overnight 1.224
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

12/11/2008 A slight rise overnight 1.224
is that cm or inches
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:22 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by themoose
is that cm or inches

Better go for the inches, at our age
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

impressed

Last edited by themoose; Nov 12th 2008 at 12:28 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

impressed
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

comp[uter had fit and sent three times ............sorry
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:27 pm
Banned

comp[uter had fit and sent three times ............sorry

Are you correct about that or was it wishful thinking
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are you correct about that or was it wishful thinking
still thinking........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:35 pm
Banned

still thinking........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not to long or the moment will pass:curse::curse:
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not to long or the moment will pass:curse::curse:
gone.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:49 pm
Banned

gone.

Remember the following.

Lack of interest is old age.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the following.

Lack of interest is old age.

I think this thread is going one way - it's easy for everyone to check the rate online without the daily update - so I'm closing it