EURO rate

Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:22 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default EURO rate

Spot rate this morning
Are the boys in office, round the world doing something thats working for once.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

G-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond reputeG-J-B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EURO rate

A little more promising. Give it a few years and if it ever gets close to 1.5 again my savings are coming over to France with me!!!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:45 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by G-J-B
A little more promising. Give it a few years and if it ever gets close to 1.5 again my savings are coming over to France with me!!!

You lucky man, Savings( as in money)
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:46 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

That's good news (never thought I'd say that at 1.29 )

Hello Stan,have you missed me
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:15 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
That's good news (never thought I'd say that at 1.29 )

Hello Stan,have you missed me
He has not but I have.......How you doing.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!

Do be my guest
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hello Gorg,I'm fine thankyou,have some lovin back at ya (never mind stan )
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:09 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hello Gorg,I'm fine thankyou,have some lovin back at ya (never mind stan )
Ka's name is Gorg?

Oooh.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Ka's name is Gorg?

Oooh.
Tis in my book grrrrrrrr,oops easy tiger
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:39 pm
Banned

Ka's name is Gorg?

Oooh.
One thing he is not using,is his wed-cam
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by stanage2
One thing he is not using,is his wed-cam
That's hilarious stan,do you do bar mitzvahs
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:12 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Since this thread seems ripe for hijacking, I'm in Germany at the moment and have just been watching the local football derby on the box. Mainz 05 (I'm in Mainz) were playing against the team from Wiesbaden, just across the Rhein from here. Mainz won 5-0 and with that go top of the 2. Bundesliga, while Wiesbaden remain bottom.

I'm popping out to join the street party. So if you never hear from me again, at least you know what happened.

Tschuess.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:19 pm

Since this thread seems ripe for hijacking, I'm in Germany at the moment and have just been watching the local football derby on the box. Mainz 05 (I'm in Mainz) were playing against the team from Wiesbaden, just across the Rhein from here. Mainz won 5-0 and with that go top of the 2. Bundesliga, while Wiesbaden remain bottom.

I'm popping out to join the street party. So if you never hear from me again, at least you know what happened.

Tschuess.
Well,have a great time mate
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Tschuess.[/QUOTE]

you know you'd miss us all too much to stay away for long
You gone local yet and wearing leiderhose
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OSUgJI...eature=related
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by stanage2
Spot rate this morning
Are the boys in office, round the world doing something thats working for once.

Down a little this morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.