Douanes

Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default Douanes

today LOL

ok out with dogs such a nice dayj, tooooooooo hot to stay home 34,°, so off we went into Jura mountains.

Anyway i'm bushed dogs are gasping i find a parking suitable to park in and get them out in turn for a pee and drink........ on the road 8hrs !!!!!!

enter the customs police, and LOLOLOL i'm in cut off jeans with the buttoms undone and all available on view.... no drawers LOL, was unaware was all on show ok?

So car is pounced upon, and i'm asked to stand in the full sun although i parked in the shade for a reason, car until searched is impounded!!!!

can i get all the dogs out of the car? NO i cannot!!!!!! sorry. can we get into the car ? yes!! but dogs

Car is impounded until search is done you understand........ yes so you help with the ****ing dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do you smoke drugs"? yes effing rothmans on front seat i think you find about 5 in packet? i know not a good way to deal with customs but please pick another ffs!!!!!

result me with 5 dogs going nuts on the leashes as three idiots cover them selves in dog fur to prove i do in fact own 5 rothmans............. No mention of the tatters on show I i did not notice until after omg lolololol
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

karunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to all
Default Re: Douanes

Do you mean you had 5 Rothmans in the car or was it 5 Rothweilers?
You should have known that smoking could be dangerous to your health, as it leads to...sunstroke.
Jura mountains - nothing much happens there, they must have thought it was Xmas, you with flies undone and suspicious looking car and substances on front seat, AND a foreigner to boost....
Life certainly sounds...interesting around you Bourgogne...
Old Jun 24th 2006, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future

my life is mudane and boring and some days i kinda wished it stayed that way ...... even if i was flashing it all to three customs cops......

they where very nice but did turf everything about in the car, not impressed about that. i know they have a job to do, but they could see that 5 dogs going nuts wanting to lick them and jump all over them was getting silly...... i got 1x100kgs 3x40kgs and 1x30kgs

250kgs / 500lbs pulling like mad , so their tractive effort must be 1000kgs??? and i'm only 67kgs myself, thats what peeved me

however they all got a good coverage of dog fur on their uniforms LOL
Old Jun 25th 2006, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

mundane life part two

last week a tractor passed the house, its very close to the road, and dropped its entire load of hay bails against the house, very lucky no windows got put through!!! but crushed my little garden to pulp. he was however very very very appologetic, and admitted she should have secured the bails....... errrr YES:!!! christ some people.

Today again tractor dumped its trailer full of wood right outside my entrance gates. Never heard it, the trailer burst a tyre (and looking at them they pre-date WW1!!! Its been parked up bang against my gates 5m wide. i cant get out, no doors on front of house. Ring police........wait...........wait........wait! Tractor turns up (2hrs later) and i jump the gates to confront idiot farmer, he gets offensive and I rip him a new ass hole!!! cheek of it!!! So he thought he'd unload onto trailer 2, no you dont you drag that pile of shat out of my way!!!!! Police arrive, and oh dear, both trailers have false and fraudulant number plates applied as has the tractor

revenge and no need to lift a finger

Whats next??? the muck spreader bursts passing by?
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

karunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to allkarunia is a name known to all

Just like I said in an earlier post.... if I find life a little boring and yearn for a bit of adventure, I will go somewhere east of Chalons sur Saone where it is all happening obviously. Bourgogne you seem to have an inordinate amount of dealings with upholders of law and order LOL.... and with the fraudsters too... still at the end of the day you gotta laugh, no? Shame about your garden and the geraniums skeletons, still, with the muck you can spread compost all over it now? I can see why you need FIVE dogs too, you never know who (or what) is gonna turn up on your doorstep next...it must be all good practice for your French too...
Old Jun 25th 2006, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

babes up there some place is a huge bucket of crud hanging over me

a small drip some days a deluge others.

its all about life but without going out of my way to want it i seem to attract problems whatever i do!

you'll laugh some days you'll want blood others

the ability to try to not let others ruin your day, but you ruin theirs is very important

i am vendictive really and i enjoy it