Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Steel Container hire?

Steel Container hire?

Old Apr 19th 2006, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default Steel Container hire?

does anyone please have a clue where or how I can get hold of a full sized container for hire?

I am moving from one house to another that as yet the builders have failed to finish.

There is no prob having a caravan on site as there is a house there (kind of) however on asking about a lrg double garage at maries office, a big FAT NO to steel or wooden, has to be of the same materials as the house due to proximity of the chateau. mmmm grrrrrr. Well then option two is a container, on hire, maries office said NO again, I said "tough" its not permanent, or it wont be if I can find out where to get hold of one.

thanx in advance.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:28 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Steel Container hire?

Originally Posted by bourgogne
does anyone please have a clue where or how I can get hold of a full sized container for hire?

I am moving from one house to another that as yet the builders have failed to finish.

There is no prob having a caravan on site as there is a house there (kind of) however on asking about a lrg double garage at maries office, a big FAT NO to steel or wooden, has to be of the same materials as the house due to proximity of the chateau. mmmm grrrrrr. Well then option two is a container, on hire, maries office said NO again, I said "tough" its not permanent, or it wont be if I can find out where to get hold of one.

thanx in advance.
You could try here -
http://www.logismarket.fr/p/cea-cont...5/ctg/63546531
I dont know if they hire them though - my french isnt good enough.
Hope this helps
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default Re: Steel Container hire?

Originally Posted by benny the ball
You could try here -
http://www.logismarket.fr/p/cea-cont...5/ctg/63546531
I dont know if they hire them though - my french isnt good enough.
Hope this helps
thanks you, i give 'em a try .... to far inland to just be thus! all the same thanx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

andyccpc is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Steel Container hire?

Originally Posted by bourgogne

thanx in advance.

Hi

Just registered on this site after searching on French expat forums. We have just bought a plot of land in Fitou and are amazed at how many restrictions exist because we will be facing the Chateau - colour restrictions, window shutter restrictions, types of window restrictions etc etc. In a way it's quite nice that they are controlling the situation but some of it seems a bit too strict. Look forward to coming back to the forum for help.

Andy