Dog Grooming

Old Jan 6th 2013, 12:54 pm
mew
Just Joined

mew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dog Grooming

Hello we have recently brought a house near Confolens! first as a holiday home with the view to more out in a few years time. I was just wondering if the French visit dog grooming saloons like the English do.
We are a family who love dogs and want to work with them either doing grooming or kennels do the French use these services like we do.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog Grooming

You bet your life that the French love 'em! In fact a quick Google and you'd see there is at least one toilettage in Confolens.

Mme TweedP insisted that we take the dog to one occasionally for a thorough wash & brush up - I was dead against it (especially for a male Boxer), but he loves his bi-annual visits, and admittedly does smell a bit fresher afterwards. Charge is €30 around here and there are no shortages of salons, probably too many, as I noticed one near here closed down last year.