Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Covid - Random thoughts

Covid - Random thoughts

Old Apr 24th 2021, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid - Random thoughts

Originally Posted by Chatter Static
I didn't need a test to go into hospital and people were strolling in and out without a care. Getting into the Prefecture on the other hand was like trying to visit a posh nightclub, doorman with a list of all the rendezvous if your name was not on the list you weren't getting in.
Same with me on last visit to the Prefecture. A short while back a change of motor vehicle registration, renewal of licence etc used to be relatively simple. Now getting those tasks performed on line with ANTS is a pain in the proverbial arse. Probably not so bad for all the youngsters who live & dream holding a smartphone and perform on-line tasks in the blink of an eye. But that's certainly not the case for us - even with no difficulty in French, so for newbie seniors to France or young 'un's without French it must be an absolute nightmare!