Consumer rights in FRance

Consumer rights in FRance

Old Nov 16th 2013, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

tsherar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Consumer rights in FRance

Hi,
can anyone help please.
I purchased a golf trolley in January this year and now a piece of metal has sheared making it unusable.
Do I have to send it back to the manufacturer or is the shop I purchased it from responsible for it.
Thanks
Old Nov 16th 2013, 2:37 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Consumer rights in FRance

Originally Posted by tsherar
Hi,
can anyone help please.
I purchased a golf trolley in January this year and now a piece of metal has sheared making it unusable.
Do I have to send it back to the manufacturer or is the shop I purchased it from responsible for it.
Thanks
Hi, I would take it back to the shop, provided you've still got the receipt. If it's still under guarantee, you should get a free repair, a new trolley or a reimbursement.
Old Nov 16th 2013, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

tsherar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Consumer rights in FRance

Originally Posted by dmu
Hi, I would take it back to the shop, provided you've still got the receipt. If it's still under guarantee, you should get a free repair, a new trolley or a reimbursement.
HI,
Thanks for the reply.
I cannot find the receipt, but have the bank statement with the amount and company name.
As it is the golf club, it should not be difficult anyway to ask for a copy of the receipt.
thanks
again