Originally Posted by Ewood
If skirts were any shorter
Said the Expat, with a blush,
There'd be two more cheeks to powder,
And a lot more hair to brush
you keep out of this.....
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:03 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chainsaw thread

Ah, Bonjour you saucy flirts! Cleri, I love your nice Xmassy hat darlin', wondrous match with the Little Red Dress

By the time you two have greased each other up, if there's any of that chainsaw lubricant left over, I'll have it, just ran out of sunflower oil and the sausages are stuck to the baking sheet again .........

It's not fair - some girls are glamorous (mentioning NO names, but they wear RED!!!) and some are good cooks. And some are like me, good for nothing, good at nothing, but can sure point a wall and drive a digger.

Now, any takers ................ thought not!!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:07 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Ah, Bonjour you saucy flirts! Cleri, I love your nice Xmassy hat darlin', wondrous match with the Little Red Dress

By the time you two have greased each other up, if there's any of that chainsaw lubricant left over, I'll have it, just ran out of sunflower oil and the sausages are stuck to the baking sheet again .........

It's not fair - some girls are glamorous (mentioning NO names, but they wear RED!!!) and some are good cooks. And some are like me, good for nothing, good at nothing, but can sure point a wall and drive a digger.

Now, any takers ................ thought not!!
Oh I don't know....that driving a digger thing has me vaguely aroused
(was that a pointed comment )
Thanks btw about the hat,I made it myself
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:11 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet pie, practical as well as gorgeous? Whatever next!!!!!! Are there no end to your talents? I could make you a nice fluffy red feather duster to go with that outfit - that'll get them hot under the collar in 'ere!!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:20 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
you keep out of this.....
out of what? your skirt, your brush or your hair?
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:36 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

out of what? your skirt, your brush or your hair?
She meant just keep taking the pills
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
I like you
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:45 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treskillard
"The drugs don't work, they just make you verse"
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Sweet pie, practical as well as gorgeous? Whatever next!!!!!! Are there no end to your talents? I could make you a nice fluffy red feather duster to go with that outfit - that'll get them hot under the collar in 'ere!!
I quite like the sound of that,could tickle a few fancies
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:14 pm
Far Kynelle

I quite like the sound of that,could tickle a few fancies
Swinging both ways now?
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:48 pm

Swinging both ways now?
never ....I love Andy in a partner in pervy crime way
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:51 pm
Far Kynelle

never ....I love Andy in a partner in pervy crime way

I see! Thelma and Louise?
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:53 pm

I see! Thelma and Louise?
Hell yessss......
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:56 pm
Far Kynelle

Hell yessss......
Susan Sarandon
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:57 pm

Susan Sarandon
well....obviously a much younger version

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.