Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

British Government response to petition on health care changes

British Government response to petition on health care changes

Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Heptonstall is on a distinguished road
Default British Government response to petition on health care changes

Good day to everyone, I've just this minute received an email with a link to the
Prime Minister's response to the petition on access to health care and medical treatment. The link is as follows - haven't read it yet cause I'm very busy today - just wanted to get it out as soon as possible.
regards

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page14542.asp
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Government response to petition on health care changes

Originally Posted by Heptonstall
Good day to everyone, I've just this minute received an email with a link to the
Prime Minister's response to the petition on access to health care and medical treatment. The link is as follows - haven't read it yet cause I'm very busy today - just wanted to get it out as soon as possible.
regards

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page14542.asp
Thanks for posting this. I think it just confirms what we already knew. At least those living in France before Nov 2007 know they are covered, and those anticipating making the move know that they will have to make private healthcare provisions.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Heptonstall is on a distinguished road
Default Re: British Government response to petition on health care changes

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page14863.asp

Just received another email announcing another response from the Prime Minister to the petition on health care - see above

regards to all