Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Any wanting to build a new house

Any wanting to build a new house

Old May 22nd 2005, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default Any wanting to build a new house

its fun

I have such serious issues with my builders now that the house has been REFUSED on account of it being an étable (cowshed) and not as per building certs that its habitable.

I have read some dreadful things inclu tractors being used to stop people who complained gaining access to their "PAID FOR HOUSES". I am being blackmailed myself, I wont pay I dont get the key, I dont get the key I can get the water,gas, electric or even sewerage connected let alone test the heating and water instalations.

The tale is too long to use this site for but Anyone interested in building from new please ask for links!

DONT USE PHENIX or any other part of the group ............ the stuff i have read is unreal! and guess who i got issues with??????

Last edited by bourgogne; May 22nd 2005 at 2:01 pm.