Anyone in KL?

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Anyone in KL?

Hi, I have a friend who is moving to KL in January 2006 and I wondered if anyone here is there at all? Just so that I can put her in touch with BE if so.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

shriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in KL?

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hi, I have a friend who is moving to KL in January 2006 and I wondered if anyone here is there at all? Just so that I can put her in touch with BE if so.
I'm in KL and I believe there are a few others who visit the BE site. Anyway, let me know what queries she has.

Cheers.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Hi cheers for that! She just wanted to know where the best places are to live and also if there were any girlies living there and in particular, those with families...Also, what the general feel of the place was...
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Yorkshirejam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi cheers for that! She just wanted to know where the best places are to live and also if there were any girlies living there and in particular, those with families...Also, what the general feel of the place was...
Hi Hedgehog,

I'm in Penang myself, point your friend in the direction of Allo Expat, it's a very active forum with many Brits, and there are lots of threads about living costs/places to stay etc. A gold mine of information!

J
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

my malaysian chinese friend married to a scottish living in Bangsar. They have a condo there. I stayed with them for 5 days in the summer. They said Bangsar area is very popular for living, very big expat community there.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

I live here in KL. Hope to help you.

Old Nov 4th 2005, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

There are many areas in KL where your friend can live in. This depends on her budget, location, types of accomodation e.g. condominium, apartment, bunglo, and etc.

Does your friend need a room or a whole house? Rental varies from different places. If the location is near to the CBD, the rental is higher compared to others. But no worries, there are lots of public transport in KL e.g. busses, trains and etc.

Do drop me a PM if you have any specific questions.

Van