Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Spanish tragedy

Spanish tragedy

Old Mar 12th 2004, 6:41 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Spanish tragedy

Spare a thought for all our Spanish friends in their time of need....
Old Mar 12th 2004, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

VanishingDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I though it was terrible. The Spanish government shouldnt tolerate this Marxist terrorists ETA anymore.
Screw political correctness they should just arrest all of the leaders of ETA and shoot them.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

ALMAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spanish tragedy

Originally posted by jdr
Spare a thought for all our Spanish friends in their time of need....
Our hearts & thoughts are with the families of the victims, injured & all the Spanish people at this terrible time.

Senseless, evil, murder...of the innocent.

May they Rest In Peace.

So very sorry.

ALMAR & family NSW Australia
Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

ALMAR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by VanishingDragon
I though it was terrible. The Spanish government shouldnt tolerate this Marxist terrorists ETA anymore.
Screw political correctness they should just arrest all of the leaders of ETA and shoot them.
Seems to be pointing to Osama Bin Laden's murdering thugs more tha ETA - time for more unity and sipport tfrom the world to rid the earth of these murdering evil mongers.

ALMAR
Old Mar 15th 2004, 11:03 am
Evil petting zoo owner

gingermartin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My sincere condolences for the people of Madrid. I know what terrism like this is like as I have witnessed it in London (I worked in Bishopsgate when the IRA scum bombed it). It is the most idiotic way to make a point whether it be idiological/religious.

What I do find hard to believe in all this is that the Spanish people have been so niave to have let the fanatical Muslim thugs win. They have actually managed to change the course of the Spanish General Election. If you wrote a book about it, people would say it was far fetched. Spain have also said that they are going to withdraw troops from Iraq. The Spanish people have simply allowed Al Qaeda to win

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3512144.stm
Old Mar 15th 2004, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

stlocook is an unknown quantity at this point

Three minutes silence here in France.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 4:10 am
Very Old Member!

ScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud of
Default Madrid Tragedy

Originally posted by gingermartin
Hi,

My sincere condolences for the people of Madrid. I know what terrism like this is like as I have witnessed it in London (I worked in Bishopsgate when the IRA scum bombed it). It is the most idiotic way to make a point whether it be idiological/religious.

What I do find hard to believe in all this is that the Spanish people have been so niave to have let the fanatical Muslim thugs win. They have actually managed to change the course of the Spanish General Election. If you wrote a book about it, people would say it was far fetched. Spain have also said that they are going to withdraw troops from Iraq. The Spanish people have simply allowed Al Qaeda to win

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3512144.stm
Agree totally with what gingermartin says. This mindless atrocity should not have had any 'democratic' effect, but so be it. Our thoughts go out to all the people of Madrid whose lives and families have been so severely affected by this violent act of terrorism perpetrated by a bunch of cowardly morons.