Greece...???

Old Jun 24th 2003, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

Annette_84_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greece...???

Hi, i'm going to Greece (Athens) and I'd like to have some tips or something.. Is there any special places, some cheap places.. Just something I need to know..?
Old Jul 13th 2003, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

I used to live in Greece about 12 years ago for one year. I lived in a place called Glyfada - it's a tourist area about 30 mins south of Athens proper.
Are you going to Greece with friends or on your own? Always try and travel with someone and always get a taxi at night.
If you are lloking for jobs in Athens there is an English newspaper called "The Athens News" that you can pick up at the stands that are on every street corner. Hope this helps.