Work experience in VIC

Old Dec 15th 2011, 1:08 am
Just Joined

DK68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work experience in VIC

Does anyone know how to get 12 months experience to get a license in VIC, when all the jobs advertised only want people with licenses. Catch 22.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Work experience in VIC

Originally Posted by DK68
Does anyone know how to get 12 months experience to get a license in VIC, when all the jobs advertised only want people with licenses. Catch 22.
Hi there,
Perseverance is the key. Apply for the jobs anyway. Throw enough stones and one of them will hit.
If you can show experience in the trade ie good resume and covering letter, then someone , somewhere will be willing to give you a chance. You've got to put yourself out there.
Best of luck
Regards Derren
Old Dec 16th 2011, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Cheers Darren, I shall certainly keep trying, not much else I can do now.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Sorry Derren