Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:18 am
Just Joined

leejames78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Hi & thanks for taking time out to read

i completed the Vetassess practical (general electrician) in October.

I received an email asking for more information with regards to points advice -
They want transcripts fot the 236 parts 2+3 (C) courses
in addition they want me to provide a personal statement witnessed by a legal authority

I sent all my certified copies of my college certs so i am baffled by the transcript request.

Can anyone give any advice (the offices are closed )

thanks in advance

Lee
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Originally Posted by leejames78 View Post
Hi & thanks for taking time out to read

i completed the Vetassess practical (general electrician) in October.

I received an email asking for more information with regards to points advice -
They want transcripts fot the 236 parts 2+3 (C) courses
in addition they want me to provide a personal statement witnessed by a legal authority

I sent all my certified copies of my college certs so i am baffled by the transcript request.

Can anyone give any advice (the offices are closed )

thanks in advance

Lee
Hi Lee,
I did the 236 parts 1,2 and C course. When City and Guilds awarded my certificates they also provided a 'Record of Achievements' , which looks very similar to the certificate but shows a breakdown of the subjects passed. I think this is what they're looking for, alongside any other documentation showing what subjects were covered at college.
If you don't have the 'Record of Achievements' then it may be worthwhile contacting City and Guilds to get some copies, for a small fee of course!!
Regards Derren
Old Dec 24th 2011, 11:08 am
Just Joined

leejames78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Points Advice - 236/2 & C Transcripts ?? Vetassess Request

Originally Posted by derren7 View Post
Hi Lee,
I did the 236 parts 1,2 and C course. When City and Guilds awarded my certificates they also provided a 'Record of Achievements' , which looks very similar to the certificate but shows a breakdown of the subjects passed. I think this is what they're looking for, alongside any other documentation showing what subjects were covered at college.
If you don't have the 'Record of Achievements' then it may be worthwhile contacting City and Guilds to get some copies, for a small fee of course!!
Regards Derren

Cheers Derren

i was sure i sent all that but i'll have to check in the new year

merry xmas