Where is Steve O

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Where is Steve O

Where are you mate. For those who don't know who Steve O is , he is the bulwark on this forum and dare I say the Godfather. So, Steve are you still watching the proceedings here and are you OK.
Regards Derren
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Steve O

Originally Posted by derren7
Where are you mate. For those who don't know who Steve O is , he is the bulwark on this forum and dare I say the Godfather. So, Steve are you still watching the proceedings here and are you OK.
Regards Derren
Hi Derren,

Steve is fine, he's just out and about enjoying himself. Last seen on a boat trip with his camera on Saturday
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 8:27 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

On the piss probably!!
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi Derren,

Steve is fine, he's just out and about enjoying himself. Last seen on a boat trip with his camera on Saturday
Originally Posted by Jockstar
On the piss probably!!
Ask about one legend and another two turn up!
If Steve's the godfather then Wendy must surely be the godmother.
Regards Derren
Old Oct 24th 2011, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Ask about one legend and another two turn up!
If Steve's the godfather then Wendy must surely be the godmother.
Regards Derren
I'm not that old
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'm not that old
yes she is and i have pictures to prove it

steve`o last seen running away and giggling like a little school boy
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:32 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Regards Derren
yes i still here thanks mate, your doing such i good job i though i`d atke a back seat as it

ive been spending more and more time out sailing and editing my pictures
( ive taken about five thousand this month alone )
still doing abit re licencing just in the procces of helping some one over here through the qld licencing requirements with an ostr and logbook i can post the requirements of the log book if it helps anyone?

regards steve
sat comfortably in the back seat
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:40 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Talking bulwarks more like ...
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:43 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by DeadVim
if thats posh for bollocks your not far out vim
Old Oct 26th 2011, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

elect42 is on a distinguished road

still doing abit re licencing just in the procces of helping some one over here through the qld licencing requirements with an ostr and logbook i can post the requirements of the log book if it helps anyone?

regards steve
sat comfortably in the back seat[/QUOTE]

Steve

Yes could you post requirements for LOG BOOK, can I ask why didnt he go for an ARTC and cut ou the logbook gap training part and just do the two week course via ARTC way?

I have OSTR but would find it hard to live on a reduced rate with two kids and wife while I complete log book and gap training?

Thanks
Old Oct 26th 2011, 9:47 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by elect42

regards steve

Steve

Yes could you post requirements for LOG BOOK, can I ask why didnt he go for an ARTC and cut ou the logbook gap training part and just do the two week course via ARTC way?

I have OSTR but would find it hard to live on a reduced rate with two kids and wife while I complete log book and gap training?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

to be honest as he`s just arrived it would take a minimum of 3 months to get an artc so he`ll have almost finished the gap course before his artc had arrived, add to that the time it takes to get al theinfo together and it wasnt really worth the hassle ( qld are questioning peer related licences so that routes out as well )

steve
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve`o
yes i still here thanks mate, your doing such i good job i though i`d atke a back seat as it

regards steve
Hi Steve,
Welcome back. Glad to see you're taking advantage of what Oz has to offer.
It's not Chris Goodall you're helping by the way, is it?
Regards Derren
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Hello Mr Vim,
What are you doing on these pastures? Have you got a new job as a spark or have you come to inflict your rapier like wit on us poor sparkies.
Regards Derren
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:07 pm
Worongary

Hi Steve,
Welcome back. Glad to see you're taking advantage of what Oz has to offer.
It's not Chris Goodall you're helping by the way, is it?
Regards Derren
yes, he been in touch with qet and chris is steering him through the process
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:21 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mr Vim,
What are you doing on these pastures? Have you got a new job as a spark or have you come to inflict your rapier like wit on us poor sparkies.
Regards Derren
Hello Derren,

I was also concerned as to the whereabouts of Steve O (a relative of Jackie O, I am told) and wanted to add my entirely superfluous comment.

I hear the sparkies are far from poor and making my choice of a career in IT look increasingly foolish.

To say nothing of the lonely housewives that I have seen you guys encounter, according to the movies I tend to watch anyway.

Given I possess a soldering iron and have actually used it recently I thought I had enough qualification to enter this Den Of Iniquity.

However, as I do not have a ute I see my dream of being a fuse-carrying road-warrior as a very distant aspiration and will withdraw from this hallowed place.

Regards,
Vim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.