British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   Where is Steve O (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/where-steve-o-736537/)

derren7 Oct 22nd 2011 10:37 pm

Where is Steve O

Where are you mate. For those who don't know who Steve O is , he is the bulwark on this forum and dare I say the Godfather. So, Steve are you still watching the proceedings here and are you OK.
Regards Derren

Wendy Oct 22nd 2011 10:54 pm

Re: Where is Steve O

Originally Posted by derren7 (Post 9690085)
Where are you mate. For those who don't know who Steve O is , he is the bulwark on this forum and dare I say the Godfather. So, Steve are you still watching the proceedings here and are you OK.
Regards Derren

Hi Derren,

Steve is fine, he's just out and about enjoying himself. Last seen on a boat trip with his camera on Saturday :D

Jockstar Oct 23rd 2011 8:27 am

On the piss probably!!

derren7 Oct 23rd 2011 11:16 am

Originally Posted by Wendy (Post 9690097)
Hi Derren,

Steve is fine, he's just out and about enjoying himself. Last seen on a boat trip with his camera on Saturday :D

Originally Posted by Jockstar (Post 9690557)
On the piss probably!!

Ask about one legend and another two turn up!
If Steve's the godfather then Wendy must surely be the godmother.
Regards Derren

Wendy Oct 24th 2011 7:54 am

Originally Posted by derren7 (Post 9690759)
Ask about one legend and another two turn up!
If Steve's the godfather then Wendy must surely be the godmother.
Regards Derren

I'm not that old :sneaky: :lol:

steve`o Oct 26th 2011 7:28 am

Originally Posted by Wendy (Post 9691920)
I'm not that old :sneaky: :lol:

yes she is and i have pictures to prove it;)

steve`o last seen running away and giggling like a little school boy:rofl:

steve`o Oct 26th 2011 7:32 am

Originally Posted by derren7 (Post 9690085)
Regards Derren

yes i still here thanks mate, your doing such i good job i though i`d atke a back seat as it

ive been spending more and more time out sailing and editing my pictures
( ive taken about five thousand this month alone )
still doing abit re licencing just in the procces of helping some one over here through the qld licencing requirements with an ostr and logbook i can post the requirements of the log book if it helps anyone?

regards steve
sat comfortably in the back seat;)

DeadVim Oct 26th 2011 7:40 am

Talking bulwarks more like ... :sneaky:

steve`o Oct 26th 2011 7:43 am

Originally Posted by DeadVim (Post 9696186)

if thats posh for bollocks your not far out vim ;)

elect42 Oct 26th 2011 9:13 am

still doing abit re licencing just in the procces of helping some one over here through the qld licencing requirements with an ostr and logbook i can post the requirements of the log book if it helps anyone?

regards steve
sat comfortably in the back seat;)[/QUOTE]

Steve

Yes could you post requirements for LOG BOOK, can I ask why didnt he go for an ARTC and cut ou the logbook gap training part and just do the two week course via ARTC way?

I have OSTR but would find it hard to live on a reduced rate with two kids and wife while I complete log book and gap training?

Thanks

steve`o Oct 26th 2011 9:47 am

Originally Posted by elect42 (Post 9696340)

regards steve

Steve

Yes could you post requirements for LOG BOOK, can I ask why didnt he go for an ARTC and cut ou the logbook gap training part and just do the two week course via ARTC way?

I have OSTR but would find it hard to live on a reduced rate with two kids and wife while I complete log book and gap training?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

to be honest as he`s just arrived it would take a minimum of 3 months to get an artc so he`ll have almost finished the gap course before his artc had arrived, add to that the time it takes to get al theinfo together and it wasnt really worth the hassle ( qld are questioning peer related licences so that routes out as well )

steve

derren7 Oct 26th 2011 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o (Post 9696178)
yes i still here thanks mate, your doing such i good job i though i`d atke a back seat as it

regards steve

Hi Steve,
Welcome back. Glad to see you're taking advantage of what Oz has to offer.
It's not Chris Goodall you're helping by the way, is it?
Regards Derren

derren7 Oct 26th 2011 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by DeadVim (Post 9696186)

Hello Mr Vim,
What are you doing on these pastures? Have you got a new job as a spark or have you come to inflict your rapier like wit on us poor sparkies.
Regards Derren

steve`o Oct 26th 2011 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by derren7 (Post 9697373)
Hi Steve,
Welcome back. Glad to see you're taking advantage of what Oz has to offer.
It's not Chris Goodall you're helping by the way, is it?
Regards Derren

yes, he been in touch with qet and chris is steering him through the process

DeadVim Oct 26th 2011 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by derren7 (Post 9697379)
Hello Mr Vim,
What are you doing on these pastures? Have you got a new job as a spark or have you come to inflict your rapier like wit on us poor sparkies.
Regards Derren

Hello Derren,

I was also concerned as to the whereabouts of Steve O (a relative of Jackie O, I am told) and wanted to add my entirely superfluous comment.

I hear the sparkies are far from poor and making my choice of a career in IT look increasingly foolish.

To say nothing of the lonely housewives that I have seen you guys encounter, according to the movies I tend to watch anyway.

Given I possess a soldering iron and have actually used it recently I thought I had enough qualification to enter this Den Of Iniquity.

However, as I do not have a ute I see my dream of being a fuse-carrying road-warrior as a very distant aspiration and will withdraw from this hallowed place.

Regards,
Vim