what books

Old May 26th 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough
Default what books

hi guys
iam coming out to sydney next week 2 june and i was going to pick up a copy of the wiring regs .can anyone tell me what books to get / what i really need so i dont waste my money on sh*t
and any tips , places to vist / people to speak too ( reguards to sparking )
i will be in oz for 4 weeks , i hope it will be long enough to make my mind up if its right for me ,

thanks sparkiedoo
Old May 26th 2007, 8:39 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: what books

Originally Posted by sparkiedoo
hi guys
iam coming out to sydney next week 2 june and i was going to pick up a copy of the wiring regs .can anyone tell me what books to get / what i really need so i dont waste my money on sh*t
and any tips , places to vist / people to speak too ( reguards to sparking )
i will be in oz for 4 weeks , i hope it will be long enough to make my mind up if its right for me ,

thanks sparkiedoo
Hi mate, is tony_russel not in sydney??? You could pm him and see if he'l meet up with you????

Stu
Old May 27th 2007, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi mate, is tony_russel not in sydney??? You could pm him and see if he'l meet up with you????

Stu
who is tony russel ?...........do you know anything about the regs books ....WHICH ONES TO GET ...
Old May 27th 2007, 8:25 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

who is tony russel ?...........do you know anything about the regs books ....WHICH ONES TO GET ...
as nzs

Old May 27th 2007, 8:53 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

This is a link to his last post. He's a spark thats in sydney, might be able to help you out!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449693

Stu