Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Certified copies of C&G, & Statutory declaration

Certified copies of C&G, & Statutory declaration

Old May 28th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of
Default Certified copies of C&G, & Statutory declaration

Hi everybody, just wondering if you knowledgable peeps can help me again!
Whats the procedure for copies of certs, do they have to be witnessed & by who?

Also need to know if there is a standard declaration form, lost part 1 cert & CITY & GUILDS are stuggling to find, although they do have details
Thanks in advance
Tim & The Gurlz
Old May 28th 2007, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certified copies of C&G, & Statutory declaration

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Hi everybody, just wondering if you knowledgable peeps can help me again!
Whats the procedure for copies of certs, do they have to be witnessed & by who?

Also need to know if there is a standard declaration form, lost part 1 cert & CITY & GUILDS are stuggling to find, although they do have details
Thanks in advance
Tim & The Gurlz

Any Jp, Solicitor etc can sign certified copies. Just print either at the bottom of the copies or on the reverse of them the following:

I certify this to be a true copy of the original, which I have sighted
Signed........... / Dated.............

Then get a letter or business card stating their full name, position and contact details.

Stat decs have to be done in front of a solicitor, but don't know what you need to do there as we didn't need any.
Old May 28th 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of
Default Re: Certified copies of C&G, & Statutory declaration

Thanks wendy,
A mind of info as usual.