Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Default Re: WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

congrats to all who have passed!

i know i will have a drink for you all!

Im still waiting

should hear very soon i hope

again congrats to all

doc
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

well done to all you guys and girls!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

The post lady is so beautiful .............................guess what she brought us today?...................

We've only bloody done it

Champer's in is the fridge.

Oh the excitement

Now the realisation I need to do some more paperwork for the visa.

Becky & Dave
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

well everyone.

ive just got my results today too!

And its official!

IVE PASSED TOO!

Well done all, off to drink champagne now

doc
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL

We have already started filling in the many, many forms for the visa!!

Hope everyone has a lovely night celebrating

Carl & Ang
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Yay, Congrats to you all!!

WE PASSED TOO!!!!!!

We'll celebrate tomorrow, hubby's just off out - without a drink!!!!!!!!

Mel
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS MEL

Was getting a bit worried about you!! You go and celebrate with style tomorrow!!!!

Carl & Ang
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Cheers Ang,

Were were not too bad with the wait as we weren't expecting it 'til this week anyway, but I was getting more worried about your result as Carl's was on the first day!! Huge congrats to him!!

We'll have a big drink for everyone tomorrow!!!

Mel
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Yay, Congrats to you all!!

WE PASSED TOO!!!!!!

We'll celebrate tomorrow, hubby's just off out - without a drink!!!!!!!!

Mel

Hey, well done Mel,

I was thinking about you today after we'd received ours. Can give a big sigh of relief now..............

Good luck with the Visa.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by docgp
well everyone.

ive just got my results today too!

And its official!

IVE PASSED TOO!

Well done all, off to drink champagne now

doc

Well done Doc,

Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Becky723359
The post lady is so beautiful .............................guess what she brought us today?...................

We've only bloody done it

Champer's in is the fridge.

Oh the excitement

Now the realisation I need to do some more paperwork for the visa.

Becky & Dave
Congrats Becky & Dave

Kat xx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

well done to you all who did the practical exams, now then when you get your license it shall be a Restricted license meaning its very limiting indeed.
In reality you will NOT be allowed to work alone regardless of experience or qualifications you have from the UK.

Once you get here get down the the nearest Tafe (College) most of them do a 12 to 14 week evening course x 1 night per week then you will be doing examples every night i can assure you of that.

There are lots of differences in the Australian wiring rules to the UK Regs, but the knowledge you shall gain from the course is very valuable to you especially if & when you get your full license after all you want to be working in a safe manner, as i say there are differences.

But for now well done if i can be of any assistance please do ask thats what we do on here, also for people in south australia contact wendy on here she is just fantastic, i have never met a woman so organized before.????? dont tell my wife that she may slap me.??

Also for people in QLD contact Steve'O again very knowledgeable, and a decent bloke who can provide lots of info for you on the wiring rules in his neck of the woods, as for Victoria i can also help in respect of the exams especially the faults board and what kind of test results you may expect to find on the testing of the installation. also the manner in which the instructors treat people they purposely put you under immense pressure, there have been massive issues with this training mob (EPIC) with ESV (Energy Safe Victoria).

The pass rate over all in Victoria must be a minimum of 75% thats covering all exams practical or theory, there is more info if you want it.

best of luck to all.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

me tonight

i passed vetasses

doc
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

HA HA HA Doc

That looks just like my hubby, he cant dance either!!

Enjoy the celebrations.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

HA HA HA!!!!!

I like your comment, my husband, however, can dance a bit!!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.