Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

Hi everyone, my OH Mike passed the Vetassess Practical, he took it on the 8th. We are so HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY. We will be having lots to drink tonight, I will have a drink problem by the end of the process. Good luck to all for your results.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice
Default Re: WE PASSED VETASSESS PRACTICAL

WELL DONE!!

Left you a message on the other thread!

Just a few questions - are you using an agent? Did you receive an email or through the post?

Carl wanting to know - what kind of license does it allow - if it says!

Sorry for asking all these questions but getting a bit anxious now!!

Ang
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hi Ang we do have an agent, somebody who did the test with Mike rang to say he had passed so I rang the agent and he confirmed Mike had passed I think they received the results today through the post. The agent said because this is all new nobody is really sure what is going on with the licence but it would read that you have a provisional licence to work. (I would read that as not having to do ARTC) but it does not actually say that. He is sending the hard copy in the post to me so I should receive it soon. Good luck for you, I am sure you will hear tomorrow.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Thanks Sharon,

Yeah heres hoping we hear something tomorrow, really dont want to wait another weekend.

Enjoy your drinks tonight, have one for us!!

Carl & Ang
Old Apr 24th 2008, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

A massive well done to you guys

You make sure you have a good few drinks

Oh how exciting !

Onto the next phase now then

Becky + Dave
Old Apr 24th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, good luck to you all I am sure you will all pass. I will have many drinks for you.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS

We're really pleased for you, I've had a drink for you too!!!, the results are obviously on their way then, good luck to everyone else who's waiting.

Mel & Dave
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

jonny83 is on a distinguished road

just letting u no i passed aswell and i took mine on the 8th!!! What a relief now i can apply 4 my visa!! Congrats to ur other half 2!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

CONGRATULATIONS!!

we are still waiting - my OH did his on the 7th so hopefully the postie will bring something today

ang
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Nice one Jonny

Only a week to wait for us then

Nicely done on a Friday mate you can use the Friday feeling as an excuse why your so happy today and not worry about the hang over tonight.

Have a few for us - we'll have some for you.

Becky
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Congratulations!!!

Kat
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

WE PASSED

Postie just brought us the long awaited letter!!! Cant believe it, so chuffed for my OH

Ang
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

congratulations it feels good doesnt it hope everybody hears soon. Well done have a drink on us
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by carl-ang
WE PASSED

Postie just brought us the long awaited letter!!! Cant believe it, so chuffed for my OH

Ang

CONGRATULATIONS

Have just received our letter too - we've passed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat xx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

CONGRATULATIONS

Lots of celebrations will be taking place around the country tonight me thinks!

Well done Kat

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.