British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   vettassess practical assessment - Electrician (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/vettassess-practical-assessment-electrician-516800/)

docgp Mar 2nd 2008 5:07 pm

Re: vettassess practical assessment - Electrician

Originally Posted by shar07 (Post 6007449)
Hi has anybody else had a date confirmed just wondered if anyone else has the 8th April. Good luck all.:D

11th for me

good luck to you to

karma sent

doc

weegogs Mar 4th 2008 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by nathan1983 (Post 6006661)
I got an email confirming i passed the first stage of vetassess and to hurry if i want to make the april practicals, Im a bit worried about the interiew as well, i not so bothered about the practical side of things because i only did my am2 3 years ago so i think i should be ok there, its just 3 quarters of the stuff i did at college were remembered for the exams and then promptly forgotten about... i wish id payed more attention now:ohmy:

hi,can anyone tell me how long from when they sent the paperwork to vetassess to getting an email confirming they have passed as i'm trying to get on the april test but not had an email as yet,checked my bank today and i have a transaction pending that seems to be about the amount that the vetassess cost,dont know if that means i,ve passed or not thanks

weegogs

docgp Mar 5th 2008 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by weegogs (Post 6017860)
hi,can anyone tell me how long from when they sent the paperwork to vetassess to getting an email confirming they have passed as i'm trying to get on the april test but not had an email as yet,checked my bank today and i have a transaction pending that seems to be about the amount that the vetassess cost,dont know if that means i,ve passed or not thanks

weegogs

takes about four weeks from them recieving payment

payment only means they have recieved your documents and can commence processing them

goodluck with the assesment

doc

weegogs Mar 6th 2008 9:06 am

thanks doc,just have to keep my fingers crossed but its looking doubtful for april

cheers

weegogs

Wendy Mar 6th 2008 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by weegogs (Post 6025000)
thanks doc,just have to keep my fingers crossed but its looking doubtful for april

cheers

weegogs

Do they advise you via e-mail or letter? If by e-mail have you checked the spam box, or junk mail folder? it could have got stuck in there :unsure:

weegogs Mar 6th 2008 10:32 pm

thanks wendy

i checked my spam folder and yes there was a couple of emails that i didn't know about but sadly not the one i was hoping for,never mind there's still time,(forever the optimist)

regards

weegogs

Wendy Mar 6th 2008 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by weegogs (Post 6028411)
thanks wendy

i checked my spam folder and yes there was a couple of emails that i didn't know about but sadly not the one i was hoping for,never mind there's still time,(forever the optimist)

regards

weegogs

Worth a try, keep checking it. :D

Also have you seen this post: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...56#post6028256 Looks like there's still hope yet ;)

weegogs Mar 7th 2008 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Wendy (Post 6028475)
Worth a try, keep checking it. :D

Also have you seen this post: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...56#post6028256 Looks like there's still hope yet ;)

hi wendy

i'll keep checking,checked my bank account today the money has definitely came out of my account so thats a wee bit of progress

regards

weegogs

nathan1983 Mar 7th 2008 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by weegogs (Post 6017860)

weegogs

Sorry for the delay in reply, im working away just now and there is no internet cafe near my digs so i ve got to get a train just to check whats going on:curse: Anyway it only took a week for me from the money leaving my account to getting an email through to say i had passed it. but i suppose it depends if they need to ring or email employers or anything. hopefully you should hear something soon!