vetassess,gutted.gutted

Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

weegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really nice
Default vetassess,gutted.gutted

just phoned vetassess about my application for the april skills test,its full and i'm not on it.the problem is by the time the next test comes along in july i.ll have turned 40 and so i will drop 5 points thus taking me down to 115, 5 short of the 120 required for a 175 skilled visa, so its either the english test or sponsored 176 for me, i'm gutted more time. more money and this is only the first hurdle, i hope the cats out when i get home
Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vetassess,gutted.gutted

Originally Posted by weegogs
just phoned vetassess about my application for the april skills test,its full and i'm not on it.the problem is by the time the next test comes along in july i.ll have turned 40 and so i will drop 5 points thus taking me down to 115, 5 short of the 120 required for a 175 skilled visa, so its either the english test or sponsored 176 for me, i'm gutted more time. more money and this is only the first hurdle, i hope the cats out when i get home

Oh, that's a bummer mate.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Stoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really nice

A weegoog get your chin up and keep fighting on,you have been fighting in this country against immigrants and the goverment long enough so u should be used to it ,ALL THE BEST
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hi Weegog we are in the same position OH was 40 in Jan so we are going sponsored route. We could go IELTS but have decided we definately want to go to Perth so are going to go via government sponsored, if we cant then IELTS we will try. Keep your chin up and good luck
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

weegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really nice

hi all

thanks for the replies, i got am email from peter h at vetassess yesterday to say that i am top of the reserve list so if someone drops out then i will be their replacement so just have to keep checking the emails in the morning

regards

weegogs
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoke30
A weegoog get your chin up and keep fighting on,you have been fighting in this country against immigrants and the goverment long enough so u should be used to it ,ALL THE BEST
Remarks like that aren't really necessary. Just remember you will be an immigrant when you are in Australia.