trade test result

Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

markzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nice
Default trade test result

hello everyone

just had a look at the tradesite just to see if result is there and it is saying succesful does that mean i was succesful in the trades test ?
i know it sounds thick of me but dont want to get my hopes up yet
did the test on monday at london , do you think its too soon they did say it would take 6 days or more for result
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: trade test result

Originally Posted by markzoesean
hello everyone

just had a look at the tradesite just to see if result is there and it is saying succesful does that mean i was succesful in the trades test ?
i know it sounds thick of me but dont want to get my hopes up yet
did the test on monday at london , do you think its too soon they did say it would take 6 days or more for result
You mean where it says "final assessment status"?? If so I would take that to mean youve passed??? As thats the only box left to fill. I cant be 100% sure though
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

markzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nice

yes thats the one it in green the button for the letter they send is not accessable yet so just assuming they not got that far in letting us know
just emailed our agent to see what he said so will post when i get reply.
how did you get on with your s
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

yes thats the one it in green the button for the letter they send is not accessable yet so just assuming they not got that far in letting us know
Did mine today in london, the place is a nightmare to get to eh!! Anyway think all went well, hopefully ill get my result as quickly as you did.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

THOMPSON is an unknown quantity at this point

also did mine in london on monday and mine also says successful in green,hope that means we have passed but dont want to get my hopes up untill letter comes
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx
yes it was a bloody nightmare getting to college dont want to do that again

thompson
i ll let you know what my agent says should get a email tomorrow from him , lets hope its good news !!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 1:37 am
Just Joined

xiao is an unknown quantity at this point

i will get ARTC trade test in Adelaide after 2 weeks . Could you tell me what questions did you got in theory and practice exams ?please
Old Nov 10th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Any news? I'm hoping that it's a successful!!!

Mel
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

hello melbert
so sorry its took so long to reply had computer trouble arghh , got a positive on vetassess test , visa just went in today so joining the queue for a co ,

hope your all well
speak to you soon
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Congrats!!!

Well done to you!!

Just to share our news, our visa was granted today!!!!!

Good luck, hope the wait isn't too long!!!

Mel