Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:50 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
username is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey people.
planning to move to perth in the next few months (wife already has job sorted).
can anyone give me some advice on what i need to get a job.
Been working in cctv,access control and intruder alarm systems etc for the past 10 years.
Im in a good job in the uk at the moment, but, i have no formal qualifications as such. But i do have a lot of experience.
I have heard that i may need to some kind of a cabling course or cert...?

1: Do you know of any security firms in perth that i can contact.
2: Has any of you been in the same situation
3: whats the money like?

Any help appriciated

Last edited by username; Dec 18th 2008 at 11:52 pm. Reason: spelling
username is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.