TRA electrician.help

Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

perry finnerty is an unknown quantity at this point
Question TRA electrician.help

hi everyone,its my first time posting so please be gentle with me.i've been trying to get my head round the tra application regarding types of references that i shall need.firstly,does anyone know if theres a template, or something along those lines to help draught a reference that the tra would approve of.second,i was directly employed for 9years and have been self employed for the last 13.how many references would the tra expect to see from my time as been self employed,also how many wholesale references would be expected? if anyone can shed any light i'd be greatful....perry
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA electrician.help

Ask Steve'o or Wendy they seem to be in the know about everything, or simply do a search on here for TRA loads of threads and everthing you could wish toask has been before.

Good Luck this is the hard part
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

dondownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

try this link mate and look through previous threads. some of the infomation is priceless.

andyb798.freewebspace.com

don
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:47 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dondownunder
try this link mate and look through previous threads. some of the infomation is priceless.

don
"some of the infomation is priceless"

mmmmm thast an idea
shall we start asking for donations
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
"some of the infomation is priceless"

mmmmm thast an idea
shall we start asking for donations

How much should we charge
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

lolandlisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Goto www.workplace.gov.au and find pre migration pack and its in there (sorry can't work out how to cut and paste)

It's 3 for customers, 3 suppliers, 1 accountant plus loads of other bits and bobs like past adverts - be prepared to be met with indifference by all though just do it all yourself and get people to print off on their headed paper and sign.
Sorry if I sound grumpy been to IRS today to ask them to print off a "screen shot" of my previous tax returns to include in my TRA (tip from someone here) only to be told they couldn't do it because everyone had left early (3pm) so they were short staffed! FFS if they where a private company they would be bankrupt by now due to bad management!
Rant over with and feeling much better
Good Luck.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:28 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
How much should we charge
small donation to a cancer charity of our choosing
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: TRA electrician.help

Originally Posted by somme
Ask Steve'o or Wendy they seem to be in the know about everything, or simply do a search on here for TRA loads of threads and everthing you could wish toask has been before.

Cheers for the reply mate,have you managed to get through yourself?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:49 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by perry finnerty
hi everyone,its my first time posting so please be gentle with me.i've been trying to get my head round the tra application regarding types of references that i shall need.firstly,does anyone know if theres a template, or something along those lines to help draught a reference that the tra would approve of.second,i was directly employed for 9years and have been self employed for the last 13.how many references would the tra expect to see from my time as been self employed,also how many wholesale references would be expected? if anyone can shed any light i'd be greatful....perry
if you do a search on here ie tra references its throws up 409 responses
plenty of info here mate
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: TRA electrician.help

Thanks for the info steve.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lolandlisa
Goto www.workplace.gov.au and find pre migration pack and its in there (sorry can't work out how to cut and paste)

It's 3 for customers, 3 suppliers, 1 accountant plus loads of other bits and bobs like past adverts - be prepared to be met with indifference by all though just do it all yourself and get people to print off on their headed paper and sign.
Sorry if I sound grumpy been to IRS today to ask them to print off a "screen shot" of my previous tax returns to include in my TRA (tip from someone here) only to be told they couldn't do it because everyone had left early (3pm) so they were short staffed! FFS if they where a private company they would be bankrupt by now due to bad management!
Rant over with and feeling much better
Good Luck.
Thanks for the info mate,hope everything goes well for you.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dondownunder

don
Cheers for the help Don much appreciated.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by somme

thanks for the reply mate,you were right about steve'o he's put me on to some really good stuff.