ARTC application time??

Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:36 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default ARTC application time??

Hi guys,

just wondering from you guys that have allready had your ARTC results and are now working how long it took from sending it off to getting your result??
Sent mine 22nd of May, had confirmation that they have recieved it but how long for the result. 2 weeks and im there

Stu
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTC application time??

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi guys,

just wondering from you guys that have allready had your ARTC results and are now working how long it took from sending it off to getting your result??
Sent mine 22nd of May, had confirmation that they have recieved it but how long for the result. 2 weeks and im there

Stu

Hi Stu, ours took around 40 days to come back. I was worried cos I expected it to be back sooner, so I e-mailed them and it came the next day
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:00 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi Stu, ours took around 40 days to come back. I was worried cos I expected it to be back sooner, so I e-mailed them and it came the next day
Hi Wendy hows things? iv not been on here much of late, busy sorting everything out! 2 weeks to go. 40 days that is a while Could be a bad time at the moment aswell with all this TRA changeover thing happening. There is still no info about how they are going to do it from the uk?? Cutting it a bit fine if its meant to be up and running for the begining of july???

Stu
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi Wendy hows things? iv not been on here much of late, busy sorting everything out! 2 weeks to go. 40 days that is a while Could be a bad time at the moment aswell with all this TRA changeover thing happening. There is still no info about how they are going to do it from the uk?? Cutting it a bit fine if its meant to be up and running for the begining of july???

Stu
Alls well thanks Stu 2 weeks eh?, bet you're excited (and bricking it)

Well the assessment is supposed to be done within 20 working days, so I guess the rest was postage time/weekends

No more info from the TRA yet, I check every day though and will post as soon as I know. It's like everything else here, takes time