Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

For those on the vetasses July 15th only

For those on the vetasses July 15th only

Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

WoodyXRomford is on a distinguished road
Default For those on the vetasses July 15th only

Hello chaps/chapesses

who fancies meeting up for a brief chat/drink the night before to calm some nerves and assure each other that we aren't alone in this bloody long day being tested on things we can do with ours eyes closed and yet we're still bricking it because of whats at stake! Although I live in Essex, this venue is still a good hour and a half on the sweaty tube/train so I'm gonna head over the night before. Porter I know youre not gonna make that commute in the morning. Obviuosly I dont want to get absolutely mashed (even though some experts say you can remember more on a hangover) but a couple of pints, put names to faces etc might be a good idea?! Let me know.

Week and a half to go!!!!

Woody

PS. Imagine getting home to the OH's that evening of the 15th...."So how did it go dear?". "Dunno, but had a cracking night last night, got bladdered and ended up at a........." hehe......wouldn't they just laugh and laugh.....
Old Jul 6th 2008, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice
Default Re: For those on the vetasses July 15th only

Hi Woody, im staying in a guest house 5 mins from the college down holland road but im not going to get there until 9 ish depending on traffic as ive at least a 4-5 hour journey.But it would be good to see some chaps so we'll try and arrange to meet in a local pub.I'll pm you nearer the time with contact details.Cheers, i'll be wearing blue overalls with a pink carnation in the top pocket so you know its me!!