Sparky wages thread !!!!

Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all
Default Re: Sparky wages thread !!!!

sorry forgot to mention, plenty of overtime and call outs
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:16 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Brooks
we are in perth and hubbie strted on $33 now on $35 looking to get another raise when he gets Austell license which they are putting him through then goes up to $37, gets van, super, sick and 4 weeks hol.
Thats the best wages iv heard of anywhere in oz Thats bloody good id hang on to that one!!!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 6:41 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

overtime and call outs. you can keep them.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Steve O, Stu and Youngy, just wondered what sort of work you guys are doing now? And what they are paying you?

I am working in new houses, the pace is manic and the pay is shit! I figure thats SA!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:53 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andym79
Hi Steve O, Stu and Youngy, just wondered what sort of work you guys are doing now? And what they are paying you?

I am working in new houses, the pace is manic and the pay is shit! I figure thats SA!
Hi mate! Me and Youngy are doing a bit of everything at the moment. Last year was all mainly new builds and i have to say it was mad when i think about it. Generally there were 2 or 3 of us on a the pre wires and fit off's and your average 4 bed DLUG would be wired within the day and a fit off would be done in a day including switchboard, all outside stuff and tested! It was pretty bloody mad.
As iv said in another thread work has dried up in Cairns so we'r doing a bit of everything now, got a retirment village on the go, i did a large industrial shed a few months back, goverment buildings, renovations, houses..... and so on!

We'r both on $30 and hour which is around average here!