Cpr, which course

Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Cpr, which course

Hello All.

This is for the guys already here, which of the many cpr course do i need.

Regards

Kevin
Old Aug 4th 2008, 12:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cpr, which course

Originally Posted by Kevin S
Hello All.

This is for the guys already here, which of the many cpr course do i need.

Regards

Kevin
australian red cross or st johns costs about 80bucks and takes 4 to 6 hrs
must be australian as they are complete friggin anal about it being one of their courses, apparently aussie hearts must beat differntly,
well thats what told them at the safety office
o and whilst we are on this one
they dont understand sarcasm
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

thanks steve ' o:

It's much better that they don't understand, you can laugh away on the inside whilst they ranting on about rules and regs. although when you crack an absolute blinder and their face never alters and no body is there to appreicate your humor, you think why do i bother

Regards

Kevin
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi I have just applied for my sparkies licence and did the red cross course took all the certs and they said i didnt need my cpr or 1st aid course just my wiring regs cert and artc cert oh and $350

Andy
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:23 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andywilson19
hi I have just applied for my sparkies licence and did the red cross course took all the certs and they said i didnt need my cpr or 1st aid course just my wiring regs cert and artc cert oh and $350

Andy
you normally need cpr and lvr for your license???
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:42 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andywilson19

Andy
see q 5

http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/pdf/eso/o...nce_form11.pdf

note thisis for qld i assumed that other states where the same ??

any one out there who can let us know in regards nsw vic sa and wa ???
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
see q 5

http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/pdf/eso/o...nce_form11.pdf

note thisis for qld i assumed that other states where the same ??

any one out there who can let us know in regards nsw vic sa and wa ???
i have looked into license application for WA and SA. no mention of CPR courses etc. WA is artc plus pass on practical and theory, SA is artc plus pass on regs. nothing on forms about CPR.

lee.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

hello all,

It is a requirement for Queensland

Regards

Kevin
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

hubby just applied for his licence in adelaide and he done his cpr course but didnt need to just wiring regs and artc certificate so cpr not needed in SA, well the bloke at ocba where he went said it wasnt needed
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:56 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevin S
hello all,

It is a requirement for Queensland

Regards

Kevin
Yes mate you need your cpr in Queensland, i was told to do my LVR aswell but i dont think you have to have it? My asseser told me to do it anyway???
Old Aug 6th 2008, 2:15 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stu:0
Yes mate you need your cpr in Queensland, i was told to do my LVR aswell but i dont think you have to have it? My asseser told me to do it anyway???

LVR??

Whats that then

What about a CSCS type saftey card is one of these required on sites in Oz?

How much do these cost, is there a waiting list for the course / exams does anyone know? (cannot imagine there is but thought i would ask anyhoo to cover all bases)

Dougie
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

i think the blue card is the equivalent to the CSCS maybe someone can confirm.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:09 pm
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
LVR??

Whats that then

What about a CSCS type saftey card is one of these required on sites in Oz?

How much do these cost, is there a waiting list for the course / exams does anyone know? (cannot imagine there is but thought i would ask anyhoo to cover all bases)

Dougie
LVR -low voltage rescue

And yes blue card is your safety card for working on site!