SA license question?

Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice
Default SA license question?

does anyone know how long it takes for the SA license to be issued? i will eventually be sitting the regs exam at peer and want to apply for license either same day or next day. do they issue the license there and then or do you have to leave a postal address? if using a postal address is one in another state ok?

cheers.

lee.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SA license question?

Originally Posted by leeob77
does anyone know how long it takes for the SA license to be issued? i will eventually be sitting the regs exam at peer and want to apply for license either same day or next day. do they issue the license there and then or do you have to leave a postal address? if using a postal address is one in another state ok?

cheers.

lee.
It takes a week or two to arrive. I know a couple of people that have used interstate addresses with no problems
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all

U will need yr Peer cert..and your ARTC,and of course yr cash when u apply 4 yr license in Adelaide,u will also need a SA address...but u can have yr license posted interstate..i did to WA..2weeks to arrive
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noggin
U will need yr Peer cert..and your ARTC,and of course yr cash when u apply 4 yr license in Adelaide,u will also need a SA address...but u can have yr license posted interstate..i did to WA..2weeks to arrive
hi, my hubbie has taken and passed the telephone exam and has been told that he has passed by the examiners but it still went to the board on 1st Sept. He applied for it using an adelaide address.
We have now decided to move to Perth and my question is, does john have to obtain and pay for the licence in adelaide and then pay to transfere it to perth or can he take the paperwork to perth and obtain and pay for the licence in perth.
Any advice welcome
jackie n john
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Glapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really niceGlapper is just really nice

When you come to apply for the SA License, is there anyway to get round putting a SA address down on the application??? I was hoping to come down and do the exam & apply for the License in the same trip but I will then be returning to Qld.

Does anyone know what is involved in doing a interstate recognition from a SA License to a Qld License??? Do you need to do anything when you get back to Qld in order to start working??

Thanks 4 ya help
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glapper
When you come to apply for the SA License, is there anyway to get round putting a SA address down on the application??? I was hoping to come down and do the exam & apply for the License in the same trip but I will then be returning to Qld.

Does anyone know what is involved in doing a interstate recognition from a SA License to a Qld License??? Do you need to do anything when you get back to Qld in order to start working??

Thanks 4 ya help
nope just use the sa licence

you can if you want to spend the brass get a qld licence under the state recipercal aggreement but the law was changed aud 07 so any state licence is valid in any state

link to qld electrical office for thoose intrested
http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/electrica...tate/index.htm

regards steve
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:49 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
nope just use the sa licence

you can if you want to spend the brass get a qld licence under the state recipercal aggreement but the law was changed aud 07 so any state licence is valid in any state

link to qld electrical office for thoose intrested
http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/electrica...tate/index.htm

regards steve
So it's ok for my hubby to go to Adelaide do Peer exam use Qld address to send licence to and just use the SA licence to work in Qld as sparky?? It sounds too easy what's the catch??
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:18 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
So it's ok for my hubby to go to Adelaide do Peer exam use Qld address to send licence to and just use the SA licence to work in Qld as sparky?? It sounds too easy what's the catch??
you have to return to qld via steve`o`s with a slab of beer

no, no catch
Old Sep 8th 2008, 2:59 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
you have to return to qld via steve`o`s with a slab of beer

no, no catch
Thanks Steve'o I'll remember the slab when we're down your way sometime!