practical exam theory

Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

gr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nice
Default Re: practical exam theory

Hi Si,

Are you sure your pratical is in June??

I have a date of 14 July in blackburn also and its a resit because I failed in Feb

If anyone is going up to blackburn from west or east sussex for this date PM me to possible car share??

Si, I came unstuck on motor control circuits and resistors so my advice is swot up on those.
The mini-install was ok and the testing and safe isolation was ok, revise all the formula listed on previous posts re theory exam...but that was ok also. Its 18 questions and you need to get 50% right.
If you need any other info then PM me

Cheers Richie
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:35 am
Just Joined

rajesh g.k. is an unknown quantity at this point

well I am new to this forum , have booked for the trade test on 15th of may could any one tell me what exactly will come for the electrical mechanic trade test in tafe

please help me with information about the Q and ans
Old May 19th 2009, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

george dutton is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve, you have posted some great advice on this site and I would like to get in touch. I have seen " just pm me", what is pm?
George
Old May 20th 2009, 5:32 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by george dutton
Steve, you have posted some great advice on this site and I would like to get in touch. I have seen " just pm me", what is pm?
George
private message click on this in the top right hand corner of any forum page
or click on my name for the drop down menu which also includeds PM`s

Last edited by steve`o; May 20th 2009 at 5:36 pm.
Old May 25th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Steve,

how are things you way mate, ive not heard much from you of late, in Melbourne its just the same busy as hell all the time.

Arthur
Old May 26th 2009, 4:46 am
Just Joined

seandean3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone help?

I'm a fully qualified sparks in from the UK now living in Melbourne. To get my licence i'm having to do the LEA tests to get my A Grade.

Can anyone help with some info on the safe working practice exam, the theory exam and the practical exam??

What can i expect and is it worth forking out hundreds of dollars to do the short courses that are supposed to help? From what i can see from the theory practice paper if you have the right books then the answers are all there, or am i being simplistic?
Old May 26th 2009, 12:11 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Pom_From_Aus
Steve,

how are things you way mate, ive not heard much from you of late, in Melbourne its just the same busy as hell all the time.

Arthur

busy mate but not with work

i`m trying to decide what type of boat to buy
sail or motor, cruiser or sports fluck me this is harder than doing an artc
Old May 26th 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Steve, you must be earning lots of dosh mate, buying a boat.??? i hope you don't think your fishing on the Manchester Canel.??? you wont catch sod all there.??

Art
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:36 am
Just Joined

Sorry Arthur, i know you've sent me a message but the admin guy who runs this site won't let me read it unitl i've posted more stuff on here.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:37 am
Just Joined

So i'm posting some ramblings to hopefully be in a position to read stuff.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

kennyheb is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: practical exam theory

Originally Posted by seandean3
So i'm posting some ramblings to hopefully be in a position to read stuff.
Hi guys, is anyone else sitting the test in Glasgow on 29th July? also did anyone attend the pre-assessment training at the Glasgow college also one more question, in the practical test is it a 230v dol we wire up or 24v, or can it be either? as previously mentioned am very nervous about test., as I have a job waiting for me in australia, motors are not my thing though.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gr8sparks
Hi Si,

Are you sure your pratical is in June??

I have a date of 14 July in blackburn also and its a resit because I failed in Feb

If anyone is going up to blackburn from west or east sussex for this date PM me to possible car share??

Si, I came unstuck on motor control circuits and resistors so my advice is swot up on those.
The mini-install was ok and the testing and safe isolation was ok, revise all the formula listed on previous posts re theory exam...but that was ok also. Its 18 questions and you need to get 50% right.
If you need any other info then PM me

Cheers Richie
Been wondering about you! How was it?
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice

Morning all, Iam doing mine on the 30/07/09, and yes I did the pre assesment but thought it could have been better organised, the fellas doing it were great but I thought it needed to be more structured.

isr999
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:02 am
Just Joined

kennyheb is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: practical exam theory

Originally Posted by isr999
Morning all, Iam doing mine on the 30/07/09, and yes I did the pre assesment but thought it could have been better organised, the fellas doing it were great but I thought it needed to be more structured.

isr999
Hi mate, where are you sitting your test, and was it there that you did pre assessment training? cheers
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

gr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nice

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Been wondering about you! How was it?
Hey guys,

My computer broke the night before the test
I Passsed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank F*** for that
Getting ready for all visa paperwork to go in....hows the process going for you both???

The assesser from vetessess was a top fella and I breezed the motor connections this time! Long way to go for an hour tho

Anyways take care.....PM me how your visa goes.

Richie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.