New ATRC form on website

Old Dec 7th 2008, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

sion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud of
Default New ATRC form on website

Bloody hell just went on to print out the ATRC again as my daughter ripped up page 2 of the old form and guess what it has changed.

Got to fill it out again dont suppose anyone has got a copy of the old one as they are still accepting it.

All my question numbers are wrong now on my evidence bits of paper I have written up.

also on the new form it asks if you are applying for more than one trade should I put Electrical fitter down as well as electrical mechanic to cover all options?
Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice
Default Re: New ATRC form on website

I can email you a copy of the old artc form.
Post or PM your email
Old Dec 7th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

sion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
I can email you a copy of the old artc form.
Post or PM your email

Thanks guys I have ended up doing the new form. It wasnt that bad in the end if anything it was very straightforward and looks neater with all details typed in.

fingers crossed I Pass

Thanks again for the offer

Sion
Old Dec 8th 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

bkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nice

I phoned TRA this morning and they said you can still use the old form