nsw electrician

Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

ozoz will become famous soon enoughozoz will become famous soon enough
Default nsw electrician

Hi is anyone doing their nsw electricans course, do you know the enrolment dates for next year. And do you get recognition for city and guilds certs, Also does anyone know what the changes are that are coming next year, regards
Old Dec 10th 2008, 3:36 am
Just Joined

jamesmcc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nsw electrician

i think the enrolements for TAFE are in january. Call the TAFE nsw on 131601. they will put you through to your local tafe. As for your C&G stuff, if you are going down the TAFE/NSW route you will have to make an application to The VTT (vocational training tribunal) and they will assess your skills. And issue you with a Craft cert or a cert of proficiency, the cert of proficiency is what you want, but is about a rare as a square egg by all accounts. Then you will have to have things assessed by TAFE, Then have some more stuff to do with the Dept of fair trading. Head wrecker of the highest order. Most people in these depts will be happy to help but from my experience is not very user friendly, and not supprisingly will cost you a few hundred dollars at each stop.

your best bet if you have an ARTC is to go to Adelaide.

good luck