Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Just completed an apprenticeship

Just completed an apprenticeship

Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

sean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the rough
Default Just completed an apprenticeship

Hi, I have just completed a 4 year apprenticeship with southern electric, I was fully qualified last summer and was wondering if my 4 years apprenticeship count towards my on-site experience on gaining a visa?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Default Re: Just completed an apprenticeship

Originally Posted by sean.eldridge View Post
Hi, I have just completed a 4 year apprenticeship with southern electric, I was fully qualified last summer and was wondering if my 4 years apprenticeship count towards my on-site experience on gaining a visa?
if you look at www.vetassess.com.au most of your questions will be answered.

there is a lot of imformation on here you will have to search though.

look for posts by wendy and steve o they are well informed on most topics relating to sparks.

good luck