more advice please

Old Jan 21st 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile more advice please

Hello me again

the artc form that i have filled was sent off for and arrived by post, I have just looked on the artc website and you can print one off this was not available when i applied previously is this something new it will save me a lot of time if i can print it straight of the computer.

many thanks

sue and mick
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:12 pm
Naughty but nice...

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: more advice please

Originally Posted by sue and mick View Post
Hello me again

the artc form that i have filled was sent off for and arrived by post, I have just looked on the artc website and you can print one off this was not available when i applied previously is this something new it will save me a lot of time if i can print it straight of the computer.

many thanks

sue and mick

Yes, it can be printed off of the site now, it changed just a while back.