Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

I got my licence, I got my licence

I got my licence, I got my licence

Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default I got my licence, I got my licence

Yep, finally, after starting the course in March, I now have my grubby mitts on a nice little blue card. Halfway through my contractors course too, which is a piss of the proverbial.

Stella here I come.

Andy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got my licence, I got my licence

Well done Andy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

congratualtions and well done !

cant wait til we get over there and hubby has done his .
have a good drink now

kels x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well done Andy
Cheers Wendy. Wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you and all the help you and others provided. Talking of help, how the flippn' heck do you multi-quote??

Andy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
congratualtions and well done !

cant wait til we get over there and hubby has done his .
have a good drink now

kels x
Cheers guys and trust me, I DON'T need any encouragement
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
Cheers Wendy. Wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you and all the help you and others provided. Talking of help, how the flippn' heck do you multi-quote??

Andy

Well I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

See the next to the quote button at the bottom of the posts. Click on that on all the posts you want to quote and then press the 'new reply' button right at the bottom of all the posts and you've got a multi-quote - too easy
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Cheers guys and trust me, I DON'T need any encouragement

kels x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy
Well I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

See the http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...iquote_off.gif next to the quote button at the bottom of the posts. Click on that on all the posts you want to quote and then press the 'new reply' button right at the bottom of all the posts and you've got a multi-quote - too easy

kels x
Now THAT was waaaaay too easy. Most unusual for anything to do with Oz Cheers
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now THAT was waaaaay too easy. Most unusual for anything to do with Oz Cheers

Yay - you did it
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:36 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, finally, after starting the course in March, I now have my grubby mitts on a nice little blue card. Halfway through my contractors course too, which is a piss of the proverbial.

Stella here I come.

Andy
congratulations andy
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve`o
congratulations andy
sorry andy,
..... but where you been hiding steve'o , iv'e missed your updates

did i also metion we are booked for the 16th of oct to come over , we fly out then and hit brisbane the 18th and heading to bayside , thornlands, to stay with my sis until we get a rental, sorry to highjack your thread ANDY , but cant get hold of steve'o otherwise ??
i cant seem to access his thread at the mo ??

kels x
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve`o
congratulations andy
sorry andy,
..... but where you been hiding steve'o , iv'e missed your updates

did i also metion we are booked for the 16th of oct to come over , we fly out then and hit brisbane the 18th and heading to bayside , thornlands, to stay with my sis until we get a rental, sorry to highjack your thread ANDY , but cant get hold of steve'o otherwise ??
i cant seem to access his thread at the mo ??

kels x
No worries Kels,

I'm sure that once he sees this he'll reply.

And cheers Steve'o. Must get down to see you soon.

Andy